This page features a walkthrough of the second mission, during which you'll learn about the game's mechanics - collecting resources, crafting tools and building machines. We'll give you tips on how to build your first device.
- The New Builder - Find in Junk Piles: Stone, Wood
- Make on Worktable: Pickhammer
- Talk to Yan (1)
- Contruct on Assembly Station: Recycler
- Talk to Yan (2)
The New Builder - Find in Junk Piles: Stone, Wood
Your first objective is searching Junk Piles, in which you must find 4x Stone and 2x Wood. There are several piles nearby, so you should find the needed resources quickly.
Make on Worktable: Pickhammer
After gathering the resources, approach the Worktable in your workshop. Use them to craft a Pickhammer which lets you break small rocks apart.
Talk to Yan (1)
Head back to the Commerce Guild and talk to Yan. He'll give you a Recycler blueprint. You can now build your first machine.
Contruct on Assembly Station: Recycler
Go back to the workshop, approaching the metal platform and the book. This is an Assembly Station which you can use to create various crafting machines. You'll find a Recycler blueprint in the book, but you need materials to build it.
Here's how you can obtain the resources:
- 2x Stone Trough - can be crafted at the Worktable. You need 6 Stones to craft a single Stone Trough. You can find them by searching nearby Metal Scrap and using the Pickhammer on small rocks. You need 12 Stones in total.
- 3x Wood - can be found in Junk Piles. You can also use the Stone Axe from the workshop to cut down some nearby bushes.
- 2x Grinding Saws - can be crafted at the Worktable. You'll need x2 Stones and x4 Dinas found in Gravel, the red rocks near the workshop.
After gathering all the resources use them at the Assembly Station and build the Recycler.
Talk to Yan (2)
After building the machine return to the Commerce Guild and talk to Yan. He'll give you the reward and a new quest.
Reward: 150 EXP, Reputation 10, Gols 50