This page features tips on which structure to choose when repairing the stage, as well the differences between the Stage Backdrop and the Stage Support. You'll also learn how to build both the structures.
How to build the Stage Support?
In order to build the Stage Support you need:
- 8x Stone Slate - can be crafted at the Processor or found when searching Stone Scrap (5% chance).
- 8x Wooden Boards - can be crafted at the Processor.
- 8x Bronze Bars - can be crafted at the Furnace or purchased for 46 Gols in the Hammer Time store after unlocking Bronze Technology.
Building the Stage Support is easier. Bronze Bars are the only uncommon resource, as you need Tin Ore to craft them. Tin Ore can be obtained from the Eufaula Salvage Abandoned Ruins on level 3 or purchased from the Eufaula Salvage Shop for 8 Gols.
How to build the Stage Backdrop?
In order to build the Stage Backdrop you need:
- 8x Wooden Stick - can be crafted at the Worktable or obtained by recycling Wood Scrap at the Recycler (50% chance).
- 8x Copper Wire - can be recycled at the Grinder or the Civil Grinder.
- 5x Glass - can be crafted at the Furnace.
- 4x Copper Loudspeaker - can be crafted at the Worktable after learning the blueprint.
Building the Stage Backdrop is more difficult than the Stage Support. Creating three different machines can be especially time-consuming. You also have to buy the Copper Loudspeaker blueprint at the Commerce Guild for 119 Gols and there's no way to buy the Loudspeakers themselves.
Consequences of the choice
The choice between the Stage Support and the Stage Backdrop doesn't matter much. The main difference turns out to be the time you must take gathering resources and building the machines needed. The Stage Backdrop requires more machines to build, but getting access to these machines earlier can help you later on.