Sauna is the main way to reduce stress. There are two saunas in the game - one at home, with an electric stove. The second is in the summer cottage on the island - there, however, you need to start the woodstove (four wood logs) first. Be careful because leaving the sauna at a high temperature for too long can cause a house fire. Remember about these things when using a sauna:
- The sauna needs time to heat up, so when you turn on the device, you still have a few minutes to do something in the car, eat or take a shower.
- Close the door during heating, so that the heat doesn't leave the home!
- The higher the temperature, the faster the stress goes down. You get the greatest results by pouring water on the stones in the stove.
- It is necessary to turn off the device after using the sauna!
- The sauna increases thirst.
To use the sauna, you need to:
Fill a WATER BUCKET with water, for example, getting it under the faucet in the shower. Then, place the bucket on the top bench in the sauna to have convenient access to water.
Using the mouse wheel, turn the STOVE THERMOSTAT clockwise as far to the right as possible. Do the same with the STOVE TIMER. If there is electricity, the device will start to flutter.
Pay attention to the thermometer on the wall. The sauna starts to work when it reaches about 50 degrees.
Take the DIPPER and climb on the top shelf on the left - you want to be in front of the stove. Press F to go to the use item mode - now you can use the dipper to collect water from the bucket. Left-click on the bucket to collect water. Then, aim more or less at the point indicated in the picture, below the characteristic eye-shaped tree knag, and press the right mouse button to spill water. If you have aimed just right, you will see a cloud of steam. Wait for a while until the stress bar decreases abruptly before you repeat the process.
If the water just poured out of the dipper and there is no steam - move over a little bit or aim a couple of millimeters higher or lower. Keep spilling the water until you see steam. Once the stress is reduced, press F and right mouse button to put the dipper down. Before exiting, turn both knobs on the stove to the starting position.