MultiVersus: Bugs Bunny - how to play? MultiVersus Guide, Tips
On this page of the MultiVersus guide you will read about Bugs Bunny, who has the mage class, also learn about his best perks. He is a character from the Looney Tunes universe.
Last update: Thursday, September 22, 2022
Bugs Bunny in MultiVersus represents the Mage character class. He has many interesting moves that, if used well, will outsmart any opponent. On this page of the guide, you can learn how to utilize her best when fighting other players or AI-controlled opponents. He is one of the best characters in the game - we wrote about it on a separate page of the guide titled The Best Character.
Bugs Bunny's movements are a bit complicated, so be sure to read this character's general tips:
- A special neutral attack creates a safe after a short while . If you were on the ground, he will fall where you made that move. However, by using it in the air, you will materialize it much faster. It deals a lot of damage. In addition, you can hit it to make it fly into space, dealing more damage. When destroyed, one of the three items will drop; dynamite, sandwich or box.
- Bugs uses a special lower attack to create a tunnel in which he hides and is immune to attacks . Then, while moving around the arena, you can dig a second tunnel from which you will jump. For a long time, both you and your ally will be able to use it. This will allow you to move quickly.
- While crouching (the lower analog or the down arrow), the Rabbit will start searching his box . After a short while, it will drop a random item that can be thrown at enemies. This skill has a cooldown.
- Kissing (special side attack) is an attack that has different uses depending on who it hits. Kissed enemies will be stunned for a long time . This gives you the opportunity to take advantage of a strong, charged hit. On the other hand, if you peck an ally, they will get frenzied status, thanks to which their attacks will start applying the maximum stack of debuffs to enemies.
- Bugs also has a standard move that serves as a ranged attack. With the normal lower attack, he will make a pie. Using this combination of buttons again, press it in the direction you were pointing. Charging will increase the range. It's good to know that if the pie flies through your ally, you'll heal them . Moreover, you can also change the flight path of the pie by hitting it.
- The rocket is a powerful missile, it can be created by a special side attack in the air, or a special upper attack. It serves as a platform for allies, pierces the armor of enemies , deals high damage and knocks back enemies. Still, it's quite slow. Therefore, it is better to use the rocket by sending it up . After a while, it will fall, and opponents won't even expect it.
Bugs Bunny offers 2 signature perks) . The first is Lingering Love . If you use a special side attack, you'll send a kiss forward. The kiss will leave a heart floating in the arena. If the enemy steps into it, he will be stunned, but for a much shorter time than normal.
The second signature perk is Comin 'Through Doc . Thanks to it, when exiting an existing tunnel, you will send a shockwave that deals damage to nearby enemies.
Both signature perks are interesting additions to Bugs' abilities. Each of them is perfect for keeping opponents at bay. Choose one that you use more often.
This build is so universal that you can use both unique perk alternately:
- Coffeezilla - a perk lowering cooldown times by 10%. Bonus is increased to -15% once an ally chooses the same perk. Bugs Bunny has five moves that you can use only after cooldown, which is why this is the most perk bonus for him.
- Tasmanian Trigonometry - a utility perk, which increases your team's base knockback by 15%. Additionally, when stacking this buff, the bonus will be 25%. Bugs has a lot of powerful missiles in his assortment that knock back enemies. Improving this aspect will magnify the potential for winning games as this character.
- Slippery Customer - a defensive bonus thanks to which your team gains 10% longer dodge invulnerability window. When an ally chooses this bonus, this bonus will increase to 15%.
How to win as Bugs Bunny?
Before the fight, think about where you would like to use your powerful moves such as dropping a safe or rockets. After a few seconds, these things will drop to where you were when you triggered them.
When you're away from a threat, use normal neutral attack to throw pies at enemies. It's a good idea to aim them so that they pass over your allies . This way you will heal them , and they will be able to change the missile's trajectory.
Also remember about Bugs' passive ability. After crouching, you will draw a random item . Then it is a good idea to pick it up and throw it at enemies. Each of them has different interactions. For example, a sandwich is treated as a normal ranged attack. When a Dynamite collides with an enemy, it will deal area damage. You can throw the box, but also summon Mr. Meeseeks , who rams enemies in front of him. In addition, there is a chance for a microwave-like robot that shoots mini pies, dealing little damage.
If the enemies are still coming at you, remember that Bugs also has a lot of melee attacks. With a neutral normal attack, you can throw enemies into the air with a hammer.
Thanks to the kiss, a hit enemy hero will be charmed . He will not be able to move for a long time. Charged attack will deal a lot of damage to him and knock him back.
The main blow is the reel, which you will perform with a normal side attack. It doesn't deal much damage, although it hits the same target multiple times , making it difficult for enemies to get out of the way.