MultiVersus: Garnet - how to play? MultiVersus Guide, Tips
On this page of the guide to MultiVersus you will find information on how to play a character with the class bruiser, Garnet, learning about her best perks. She is a character from the Steven Universe.
Last update: Thursday, September 22, 2022
Garnet in MultiVersus represents the Bruiser class. He has the unique ability to stop projectiles with a singing barrier. On this page of the guide, you can learn how to utilize her best when fighting other players or AI-controlled opponents.
Despite the fact that Garnet is a recommended and easy-to-use character, it is also worth reading the general tips about her:
- By holding down the neutral special attack, Garnet will stand still and start singing while performing dance moves. During this time, she will be protected by a barrier that will stop missiles flying towards her . She may then strike such arrows to direct them at opponents.
- She can score a maximum of two stacks of rhythm. On the first stack, both she and her ally will gain increased movement speed . However, at the maximum value, the team will break the armor with melee attacks.
- She has two ranged attacks , which she performs with a special attack to the side or up.
- The special lower attack is a very interesting and powerful move. With it, you place the star marker in the current position. You can use the same button combination again to fly towards it . If she touches an enemy during the flight, she catches them, then pushes them back and deals damage . An ally can approach this mark in order to make it stick to it.
- Many of her attacks can electrify enemies . Thanks to this, you will deal damage to them over time, and if an enemy with this effect touches their ally, the effect will spread and they will also start losing health points.
Garnet offers 2 signature perks . The first is the Marker . If you use a special side attack that launches the gloves, you will create a star mark where you detonated it. You can then use a special lower attack to fly to the marker and catch any enemies standing in your way.
The second unique perk is Electric Groove . When Garnet or her ally inflicts a Shock Effect on an enemy, they will receive a Rhythm stack. On the first stack, you will get increased movement speed, and on the second point, you will get armor destruction with basic melee attacks.
Both perks are very useful. So if you are wondering which one is better, it is really hard to answer this question. It all depends on your preferred style of play.
This build is so universal that you can use both signature perks alternately:
- Coffeezilla - a perk lowering cooldown times by 10%. Bonus is increased to -15% once an ally chooses the same perk. Garnet has three moves that you can use only after cooldown. Therefore, it is a very useful perk for her.
- Tasmanian Trigonometry - a utility perk, which increases your team's base knockback by 15%. Additionally, when stacking this buff, the bonus will be 25%.
- Wildcat Brawler - offensive bonus. Thanks to it, your team will deal 5% more damage with melee attacks while on the ground. In case of accumulation, the bonus is 10%.
How to win as a Garnet?
When between two opponents , it is a good idea to use the normal lower attack , which has a greater range the longer you charge this attack. It will hit all enemies on the ground on both sides. In addition, it will apply electrification , which will deal damage over time.
It is good to go to a safe place at the very beginning of the game and charge the maximum value of the beat with a special neutral attack. In order to interrupt this movement, the opponents will have to bother you and attack Garnet in close combat. Mainly because she then stops projectiles aimed at her .
You can hit the stopped projectiles to direct them at enemies . However, these are not the only ranged options that Garnet has. A special side attack will make you control the gloves that you fire. After you stop holding your previous combo, you won't be able to steer them anymore, although their flight speed will become faster.
A useful move is a special bottom attack while on the ground. By holding this combination of blows, you will begin to steer your finger. After a while, you will fire a projectile from it, which deals damage to all enemies in the vicinity of it . In addition, you will electrify them. Once a few seconds have passed, it will explode, causing your opponents to lose a lot of health. After firing it, you should start hitting the enemy heroes and throw them to the place where the electric bomb appeared. This way you will maximize your damage.