MultiVersus: Characters - list of all MultiVersus Guide, Tips
This page of the guide to MultiVersus lists all the characters available in the game.
Last update: Monday, August 29, 2022
The Characters chapter lists all the characters currently available in the game, explains how to play them and what their best perks are. We've divided the playable characters by their classes.
- Bugs Bunny - he can outsmart opponents with items and dig tunnels your team can hide in.
- Tom & Jerry - this cat and mouse duo come together to form a single playable character. They can also split up for an alternate moveset.
- Batman - uses long-range projectiles, invisibility and weakens enemies.
- Taz - can disable enemies by turning them into chickens. He can also swallow enemy projectiles and use them himself.
- Garnet - specializes in melee combat, buffs herself and her allies.
- Jake - his flexible body allows him to shapeshift. He's a versatile character specializing in melee combat.
- Shaggy - can significantly buff his team by gaining Rage.
- LeBron James - an NBA star using a basketball in combat.
- Morty- can teleport, turn back time and execute AoE attacks with his hammer.
- Steel Giant - a massive, shapeshifting robot.
- Superman - has access to many moves granting armor. He can also place freeze and burn on enemy heroes.
- Wonder Woman - grants shields to her allies and has a lasso she can use both offensively and defensively.
- Reindog - a living artillery cannon who can bombard enemies from a long distance. He can also pull allies towards himself with a special tether.
- Steven Universe - a support character with shield and reflection mechanics. This character is difficult to master, but really shines once you know how to play him.
- Velma - many of her skills have cooldowns. She can reduce her team's cooldowns, buff her allies and debuff enemies.
- Gizmo - can climb onto an ally to support them from a safe position.
- Arya Stark - specializes in aerial combat and can temporarily transform into an enemy or an ally by stealing their face.
- Finn - has a unique mechanic tied to coins he uses in battle. His damage output is high and he can buff his teammates.
- Harley Quinn - sets traps for enemies while firing pistols. Is also no slouch in melee combat.