The party size in Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord determines how many soldiers you can recruit for your team. Of course, the greater the limit of the party, the better - a large team will help you defeat all enemies. On this page you will learn how to increase the size of your party - by developing your skills or selecting the right perks.
How to increase the size of your party?
The Steward skill determines the maximum number of soldiers in a team. In short, the higher the Steward skill, the more soldiers you can recruit. So it is worthwhile to develop this skill and invest a few Focus Points in it.
The maximum size of your party is also affected by your clan's tier. To increase the clan's level, you must gain reputation - you will do that by winning battles.
How to develop Steward skill?
Developing Steward skill is very easy - simply allow your soldiers to get a morale bonus by providing them with various type of food. You must buy or acquire several types of food - provide your soldiers with fish, wine, meat, butter, beer, cheese and grapes. This way, morale stats will immediately increase. By providing the team with varied food, the Steward skill will automatically develop. As you travel around the map, you will be informed from time to time that you have reached a new skill level.
Perks affecting the party size
The maximum limit of party size in Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord can be increased not only by developing the Steward skill. You can also use several perks to increase the party size, namely:
- Squires (Riding skill) - 2 additional unit slots in your party
- Conroi (Riding skill) - 4 additional unit slots in your party
- Bannerlord (Steward skill) - 2 additional unit slots in your party for each fief you hold
- Swords As Tribute (Steward skill) - 10 additional unit slots in your party for each vassal
- Man-At-Arms (Steward skill) - 5 additional unit slots in your party for each fief you hold
- Merry Men (Bows skill) - 3 additional unit slots in your party
- Skirmishers (Throwing skill) - 5 additional unit slots in your party
- Mercenary Trader (Trade skill) - 15 additional unit slots in your party