This guide for Mortal Kombat X describes the key functions of the game and it will help you get familiar with the basics. The first chapter of this guide consists of a glossary, which will prove helpful, while learning terminology in the game. The second chapter explains, in detail, the basics of the gameplay, such as: controls, Stamina meter and Super Meter, blocking, creating combos and, which is a most important thing in a fighting game - explanation of the frame system. In the next chapter, you will learn about all of the arenas available in the game, along with description of all of the interactive elements that you can use during the fight, to gain the upper hand over the opponent. Also, in here, you find information about individual factions, i.e. groups that you can join. In the next part of the guide, you will learn about the available game modes: the story mode, towers, training, the Krypt, as well as online matches. In the last chapter, you find description of the indivifual characters, three individual variants that they come in, their special abilities, as well as example combos that you can use in fight.
This guide for Mortal Kombat X includes:
- Basics concerning the gameplay (controls, Stamina meter and Super Meter, blocking, forming combos, frame system)
- Descriptions of all the available arenas and presentation of all the interactive elements that can be used during fight, provided with screenshots.
- Description of all the available Factions that you can join
- Description of all the available game modes, for single player, versus and on-line game.
- Descriptions of characters with all three variants available for each, descriptions of special abilities, example combos, fatalities an brutalities.
Lukasz "qwert" Telesinski (www.gry-online.pl)
About Mortal Kombat X Game Guide
Author : Lukasz "Qwert" Telesinski for gamepressure.com
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 48 pages, 105 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Mortal Kombat X Game Guide
Mortal Kombat X Video Game
- genre: Fighting
- developer: NetherRealm Studios
- publisher: Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3, XONE, PS4
- rated: PEGI: Age 18+ / ESRB: Mature
Mortal Kombat X is another interation of very popular brutal fighting games series which exists since 1992. It is a sequel to 2011's Mortal Kombat from NetherRealm Studios. The game offers a new fully-connected experience that launches players into a persistent online contest where every fight matters in a global battle for supremacy. And allows players for the first time in a Mortal Kombat game to choose from multiple variation of each character, something which impacts both strategy and fighting style.
- NetherRealm Studios - Developer Website.
- Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment - Publisher Website.
- Mortal Kombat X - Official Website.
Mortal Kombat X PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Intel Core i7-3770 3.4 GHz/AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz, 8 GB RAM, graphic card 2 GB GeForce GTX 660/3 GB Radeon HD 7950 or better, 40 GB HDD, Windows 7/8 64-bit
Minimum: Intel Core i5-750 2.67 GHz/AMD Phenom II 965 3.4 GHz, 3 GB RAM, graphic card 1 GB GeForce GTX 460/Radeon HD 5850 or better, 25 GB HDD, Windows Vista/7/8 64-bit