Our guide to Mortal Kombat 11 focuses on the most important elements of the game and helps with understanding the basics. The first chapter in the guide to Mortal Kombat 11 contains a dictionary for terms, abbreviations, and phrases, and it has a detailed description of controls for all the platforms. The second chapter explains in detail the basics of gameplay, such as the game interface, meter, frame system, blocking and dodging, throws, falls, as well as the principles of creating a combo. We have also included descriptions of gameplay mechanics unique to Mortal Kombat 11 such as Short Hoops, Flawless Block, Krushing Blow or Fatal Blow. The next chapter focuses on various game modes available in the game. The second-to-last chapter contains information about Mortal Kombat 11's system requirements and graphics options. The last chapter of this guide describes all the characters. Here, you can find a few demonstrative combos that you will be able to perform in the game.
The guide to Mortal Kombat 11 contains:
- Detailed description of the basics of gameplay (game interface, meter, frame system, blocking and dodging, throws, falls and rules of combos).
- Detailed descriptions of the new mechanics such as Flawless Block, Short Hoops, Krushing Blow and Fatal Blow.
- Descriptions of all the game modes and tips for them.
- System requirements.
- Graphics options available in Mortal Kombat 11.
- Descriptions of the characters and demonstrative combos.
About Mortal Kombat 11 Guide and Tips
Author : Lukasz "Qwert" Telesinski for gamepressure.com
Translator : Jakub "Yossarian" Nowak
last update : April 26, 2019
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Mortal Kombat 11 Video Game
- genre: Fighting
- developer: NetherRealm Studios
- publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE, Switch
More About Mortal Kombat 11
The most powerful and strongest characters in Mortal Kombat. If you are wondering which character to play, read our top list. Here are the more or less known characters, but all powerful and... well, the best.
Let it go - when you feel that your unlimited hours of pure grind, daily activities, daily challenges and in-game tasks connected with time-limited content have turned into a full-time job with a miserable salary.