Advice on fighting Legiana in Monster Hunter World: the monster's strong and weak sides and its hunting strategy:
Characteristics: A flying Wyvern, the most dangerous specimen in the Choral Highlands. Feeds mainly on Raphionos. Emits a cold wind that slows down its enemies.
Habitat: Choral Highlands
In order to stand the best chance against this enemy, consider the following information:
- The monster's webbing that covers its entire body allows it to move really fast. If you can damage the webbing, you will significantly slow the best down. Poison attacks should also be effective.
- Pay particular attention to the beast's ice attacks - they're very strong. The best idea is to avoid frontal attacks - try to stay behind the beast, or to flank it.
- Thunder and poison attacks work great against Legiana.
Resilience and physiology
The monster's weak spots are:
- The head (can be broken)
- The wings (can be broken)
- The tail (can be severed)
- You can also break the beast's torso.
The table below represents the monster's susceptibility to different attacks. The more asterisks (*), the more the beast is susceptible to the given type of attacks.
Legiana's Pelt, Legiana's Plate (rare)
Legiana's Tail Webbing, Legiana's Plate (rare)
Legiana's Pelt, Legiana's Plate
Cleft off parts
Rewards for defeating the monster
Monster bone +