Time to start hunting! This guide for Monster Hunter World contains everything that is necessary to complete the game. Here, you can learn about the combat system, how to track monsters and find valuable tips. You can also check out which weapon is the best for you and learn their basic combos. Our walkthrough includes many hints and secrets from fascinating Monster Hunter World.
- Tips for start
- FAQ - questions for master hunter!
- Workshop - armors
- Quest Walkthrough
- End Game in Monster Hunter World
- Large monsters
- Weapons and Equipment
Tips for start
Hints and tips for Monster Hunter World - basic information on how to start your adventure in Monster Hunter World and how not to be eaten.
- General tips - valuable advice related to various mechanics of the game. Read the following chapters before starting the game with tips for start, hints and more.
- Missions and quests type - assignments, optional quests, bounties, investigations and deliveries quests in Monster Hunter World.
- Astera city - tips about your game hub.
- Astera map - map for Monster Hunter World with important places.
- Palico Guide - creaction and development of your cat companion.
- Monster Hunter World in a Nutshell
- What to AVOID in Monster Hunter World? - what is Monster Hunter World?
- Character creation - create your own Geralt in Monster Hunter World.
- Multiplayer mode in Monster Hunter World.
FAQ - questions for master hunter!
How to be the best player in Monster Hunter World? Well - start with these questions!
- FAQ - have questions about the game? Check this chapter and find answers to frequently asked questions.
- Which is the best weapon in Monster Hunter World - and also: Which weapons for the beginning?
- How does crafting and upgrading work in Monster Hunter World?
- Can't defeat an enemy! What should I do? - hard beast? Check our hints.
- Solo play in Monster Hunter World?
- How to hide your helmet?
- How to get elemental Sacs? - walkthrough will help you to obtain aqua sac, electro sac, poison sac, flame sac, frost sac and sleep sac in Monster Hunter World.
- How to get more materials from big monsters?
- How to unlock the last section of the map? - end game in Monster Hunter World.
- How to unlock all gadgets for the Palico?
- What profits do you get from fishing?
- How to get a better room in Astera?
Workshop - armors
Here you can find hints about armors in Monster Hunter World. We've described all low-rank armors. You will learn about charms, armor skills and of course you will find out what materials you need in order to craft new armor. We've described for example: leather armor, chainmal armor, hunters armor, bone, Vespoid, Jagras, Kulu, Alloy, Pukei, Barroth, Jyura, Kadachi, High Metal, Diablos Armor and many more.
- All low-rank armors in Monster Hunter World
- Armor skills - your armor can buff your stats - check out all skills in Monster Hunter World.
- List of charms in Monster Hunter World - and materials needed for crafting charms.
Assigned quests are main quests in Monster Hunter World. Here you can find short walkthrough for all quests: Jagras of the Ancient Forest, A Kestodon Kerfuffle, Urgent: The Great Jagras Hunt, Bird-Brained Bandit, Urgent: Pukei-Pukei Hunt, The Best Kind of Quest, Sinister Shadows in the Swamp, Flying Sparks: Tobi-Kadachi, Urgent: The Encroaching Anjanath, One for the History Books, Ballooning Problems, Radobaan Roadblock, Urgent: Legiana: Embodiment of Elegance, Into the Bowels of the Vale, A Fiery Throne Atop the Forest, Horned Tyrant Below the Sands, A Colossal Task, Invader in the Waste and Tickled Pink.
- All assigned quests - here you can find list and walkthrough for all quests in Monster Hunter World.
End Game in Monster Hunter World
After you defeat Zorah Magdaros the game does not end! Check out our end game guide for Monster Hunter World to new about new activities and monsters.
- The battle with Zorah Magdaros - how to start end game in Monster Hunter World?
- What's new after defeating Zorah Magdaros? - what can you do after beating the game? Check out features in Monster Hunter World End Game Guide.
- ??? Monster Trails Rathiana - unlocking the Elders Recess, end game section of the map.
Hunting is the most important part of the game. Below you can find two chapters that are related to this element:
- Tracking a monster - how to track a monster? How to find their tracks? This chapter has all the answers.
- Fighting a monster, a few tips - this chapter contains tips that can help you during fights with monsters.
- How to capture monsters in Monster Hunter World? - gotta catch them all!
Solution and tips for fights with Monster Hunter World's large monsters - our guide will help you survive encounters with these giant beasts. Monsters' descriptions contain information about their resistance, strong and weak points, vulnerabilities to various elements and other weaknesses. Having a tactic is always a good idea - especially in Monster Hunter World.
- Great Jagras
- Great Girros
- Zorah Magdaros
- Tobi Kadachi
- Tzitzi Ya Ku
Weapons and Equipment
Equipment is the most important thing to a hunter. Here, you can find the most important information about your equipment and learn how to use all 14 weapon types.
- Weapon stats - read this chapter to learn about the most important weapon stats.
- Charge Blade
- Dual Blade
- Great Sword
- Heavy Bowgun
- Hunter Horn
- Insect Glaive
- Light Bowgun
- Long Sword
- Switch Axe
- Sword & Shield
Grzegorz Misztal (www.gamepressure.com)
About Monster Hunter World Game Guide
Author : Grzegorz "Alban3k" Misztal for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka & Jakub "jbugielski" Bugielski
last update : August 11, 2018
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Monster Hunter: World Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: Capcom
- publisher: Capcom
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE
Monster Hunter World features a vast, open world that can be freely traveled through on foot or on the back of a tamed creature. The game includes a day and night cycle and the possibility to climb on some elements of the environment. However, the centerpiece isn’t exploration, but elimination of various beasts. Each opponent has a unique set of advantages and weaknesses – in order to win the player must carefully observe the behavior of the beast and develop a proper tactic that considers creature’s weaknesses, topography of the area and the plants growing on the battlefield. For example, the latter enables the player to hide in the high grass when needed. In addition to that, the world is designed in such way that it seems like a living ecosystem – the player can, for example, lure one creature to another and weaken or even defeat the target without leaving a safe hideout.
Monster Hunter World was developed primarily for single players. However, the title also features a cooperation multiplayer – when things are becoming too hard, the player can summon up to three companions. Their backup can frequently change the outcome of the battle.
- MonsterHunterWorld.com - Official page.
Monster Hunter: World PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Intel Core i7-3770 3.4 GHz / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X 3.5 GHz, 8 GB RAM, graphic card 3 GB GeForce GTX 1060 / 4 GB Radeon RX 570X or better, 20 GB HDD, Windows 7/8/8.1/10 64-bit
Minimum: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2 GHz / AMD FX-6300 3.5 GHz, 8 GB RAM, graphic card 2 GB GeForce GTX 760 / Radeon R7 260X or better, 20 GB HDD, Windows 7/8/8.1/10 64-bit
More About Monster Hunter: World
2018 should be as good as 2017. Among the potential hits there’s the sequel to Red Dead Redemption, the long-anticipated third part of Kingdom Hearts, the visually splendid remake of Shadow of the Colossus, and the incredibly atmospheric Vampyr.