On this page of the guide to Monster Hunter Rise, you will find the most important information about the monster Tigrex. You will learn about its weak spots and elemental vulnerabilities. At the very end, we presented a list of rewards for defeating Tigrex and some tips for fighting this monster.
- Habitats: Frozen Islands, Plains Of Sand, Lava Caves
- Class: Flying Wyvern
- Difficulty: 7/10
- Weaknesses: Lightning, Dragon, Water
- Immunity: Fire, Ice
- Status effects: None
- Elements: None
The above image lists all the parts of the monster's body and their susceptibility to particular weapon types and elements. The higher the number, the more damage is dealt.
The following are the most effective attacks:
- in the head with a sharp or blunt weapon, thunder-enhanced;
- in the front legs with a sharp or blunt weapon, thunder or water-enhanced;
- in the tail with a sharp weapon, dragon or thunder-enhanced.
Tigrex is susceptible to:
Above you will find a list of all the usual and rare items that you can get by fighting this monster. Some of them are necessary to make particular weapons or armor.
- Tigrex is a very fast monster. Breaking his front legs will significantly reduce the mobility of the beast. It will also stumble and fall more often, which will expose it to your attacks;
- Luring Tigrex onto the quicksand in Sandy Plains allows to deal a lot of damage to the slow monster. Use this moment to break Tigrex's front paws and head;
- Watch out for Tigrex's charges. Stay on the side of the monster to be out of its reach. When Tigrex is tired, it will be the perfect time to deliver a combination of attacks;
- While the monster is charging, try to bring him to the walls. Tigrex will then run into an obstacle and get stuck in it for a while, opening up to your attacks;
- Tigrex's roar can cause damage if you stand too close. If you see the monster propping up on its front paws and holding its head high, immediately move away from it to a safe distance;
- Tigrex will launch a tail attack if you stay on its back for too long. Be on the move all the time, and try to cut off the tail of the monster to reduce the range of its attacks.