The following page of the guide to Monster Hunter Rise contains the most important information about the monster Diablos. You will learn about its weak spots and elemental vulnerabilities. At the very end, we presented a list of rewards for defeating Diablos and some tips for fighting this monster.
- Occurrence: Sandy Plains
- Class: Flying Wyvern
- Difficulty: 7/10
- Weakness: Ice, Water, Dragon
- Immunity: Fire
- Status effects: None
- Elements: None
The above image lists all the parts of the monster's body and their susceptibility to particular weapon types and elements. The higher the number, the more damage is dealt.
The following are the most effective attacks:
- in the lower abdomen with a sharp or blunt weapon, water, dragon, or ice-enhanced;
- in the head with a blunt weapon, ice-enhanced;
- in the wings with a ranged weapon, ice, water or dragon-enhanced;
- in the tail of a sharp or ranged weapon, water or dragon-enhanced;
- in the back with a ranged weapon, ice, water or dragon-enhanced;
Diablos is susceptible to:
Above you will find a list of all the usual and rare items that you can get by fighting this monster. Some of them are necessary to make particular weapons or armor.
- Diablos can dig underground and attack by surprise. Using a Sonic Bomb will lure the monster to the surface. At this point, the monster often buries in the ground - use this moment to give him as much damage as possible;
- Breaking the Diablos' horns will greatly reduce the range of his charges. Remember to sharpen your weapon often because the monster's horns are very durable;
- Line up under the monster and attack its belly; this is its weakest point on the body. Standing here, the Diablos will not be able to reach you with his horns. Attacking the legs and abdomen can bring down the beast;
- You can use the monster charge to your advantage. Line up between the Diablos and the wall so that its horns plunge into it. The immobilized monster will become an easy target.