On this page of the guide to Monster Hunter Rise, you will find the most important information about the Rakna-Kadaka monster. You will learn about its weak spots and elemental vulnerabilities. At the very end, we presented a list of rewards for defeating Ragna-Kadaka and some tips for fighting this monster.
- Habitats: Sandy Plains, Lava Caverns
- Type: Temnoceran
- Difficulty: 7/10
- Weakness: Ice
- Immunity: Fire, Lightning, Dragon
- Debuffs: fireblight, cobweb
- Elements: Fire
The above image lists all the parts of the monster's body and their susceptibility to particular weapon types and elements. The higher the number, the more damage is dealt.
The following are the most effective attacks:
- in the head with a sharp or blunt weapon, ice-enhanced;
- in the claws with a sharp or blunt weapon, ice-enhanced;
- in the abdomen with a sharp or blunt weapon, ice-enhanced.
Rakna-Kadaki is susceptible to:
Above, you will find a list of all the rare items you can get by defeating this monster. Some of them are necessary to make particular weapons or armor.
- Beware of flamethrower attacks, they will inflict a lot of damage and infect you with fireblight. Using a flash bomb will stop the beast's attack and blind it for a while;
- If you get a debuff, use a Nulberry to heal quickly. Before you go hunting, make sure you have it with you. Take a look in the guild chest as well, in addition to potions, you will find items useful for fighting Rakna-Kadaki;
- The Rakna-Kadaki is covered with a sticky web, and its offspring are attached to the belly of the monster. After receiving enough damage, his spider web will be destroyed. The body of the monster will become more vulnerable to your attacks;
- Removing spiders from the monster's abdomen deactivates its ability to use threads. So, focus your attacks on this part of the beast;
- If Rakna-Kadaki entangles you with a net, use a cleanser to get rid of this negative effect. Hunters caught in a network trap will be attacked by flamethrowers after a while;
- Rakna-Kadaki uses his powerful claws, which can inflict huge damage. Stay behind the monster and keep an eye on its attacks. Weapon with the addition of the plague of Iceblight easily breaks the claws of the monster;
- If you stand too long on the monster's back, the Rakna-Kadaki will unleash a powerful attack with its massive abdomen. Stay in constant motion and stay alert.