The following page of the guide to Monster Hunter Rise contains the most important information about the monster Goss Harag. You will learn about its weak spots and elemental vulnerabilities. At the very end, we presented a list of rewards for defeating Goss Harag and some tips for fighting this monster.
- Habitats: Frost Islands
- Class: Fanged Beast
- Difficulty: 7/10
- Weaknesses: Fire
- Immunity: Ice, Water, Dragon
- Status Effects: Iceblight
- Elements: Ice
The above image lists all the parts of the monster's body and their susceptibility to particular weapon types and elements. The higher the number, the more damage is dealt.
The following are the most effective attacks:
- in the blocks of ice with a sharp or blunt weapon, fire-enhanced;
- in the head with any kind of weapon, fire-enhanced;
- in the front legs with a sharp or blunt weapon, fire-enhanced.
Gross Harag is susceptible to:
Above you will find a list of all the usual and rare items that you can get by fighting this monster. Some of them are necessary to make particular weapons or armor.
- Goss Harag can grow ice blades on his paws. Attacking this part of the body with a weapon with the addition of fire will shatter the ice, which will deprive the monster of its weapon and stun and knock it down for a short while;
- Before you go hunting, take with you a supply of nulberry that will cure you of the iceblight;
- Goss Harag does most of his attacks from the front. Line up on the back of the monster to stay safe while dealing damage;
- One of Gross haraga's typical attacks is the charge. If you manage to avoid it immediately, run up to the monster, who will be resting for a while, and deal a series of blows;
- Most monster attacks will shoot you in the air - if that happens Wirebugs to land safely on the ground;
- If Goss Harag is using ice breath, quickly get far away. The ice beam has a large range and can debuff you.