This page of the guide to Monster Hunter Rise contains the most important information about the monster Nargacuga. You will learn about its weak spots and elemental vulnerabilities. At the very end, we presented a list of rewards for defeating Nargacuga and some tips for fighting this monster.
- Habitats: Shrine Ruins, Flooded Forest
- Class: Flying Wyvern
- Degree of difficulty: 6/10
- Weakness: Lightning, Fire
- Immunity: Water, Ice, Dragon
- Status effects: None
- Elements: None
The above image lists all the parts of the monster's body and their susceptibility to particular weapon types and elements. The higher the number, the more damage is dealt.
The following are the most effective attacks:
- in the head with a sharp or blunt weapon, thunder-enhanced;
- in the front legs with a sharp or blunt weapon, thunder-enhanced;
- in the abdomen with a sharp or blunt weapon, thunder-enhanced;
- in the tail and tip of the tail of any weapon, thunder-enhanced;
- in the wings with any kind of weapon, thunder-enhanced.
Nargacuga is susceptible to:
Above you will find a list of all the usual and rare items that you can get by fighting this monster. Some of them are necessary to make particular weapons or armor.
- Nargacuga is an extremely agile monster. Throwing a sonic bomb makes the beast stop for a moment to regain its hearing. Use this moment to perform a combination of attacks.
- The enraged Nargacuga has red eyes, and numerous spikes appear on its body. Once in this state, the monster produces a distinctive roar, becomes much stronger and more mobile, but also more susceptible to traps;
- In its normal state, the monster, can easily break your traps so use them when he's enraged;
- Severing the spikes on the Nargacuga tail will not stop its attacks, but will greatly reduce the range and damage inflicted by it;
- Control the sharpness of the weapon - if the sharpness bar is below the green color, your attacks can bounce off the monster's hard skin;
- Nargacuga often repeats his attacks. So if you get knocked down by the tail, get ready for another hit.