The following page of the guide to Monster Hunter Rise contains the most important information about the monster Zinogre. You will learn about its weak spots and elemental vulnerabilities. At the very end, we presented a list of rewards for defeating zinogr and some tips for fighting this monster.
- Habitats: Shrine Ruins, Flooded Forest
- Type: Tusk wyvern
- Degree of difficulty: 6/10
- Weaknesses: Ice, Water
- Immunity: Lightning, Dragon
- Status effects: Lightningblight
- Elements: Lightning
The above image lists all the parts of the monster's body and their susceptibility to particular weapon types and elements. The higher the number, the more damage is dealt.
The following are the most effective attacks:
- in the head with any kind of weapon, ice-enhanced;
- in the back with a sharp weapon, ice-enhanced;
- in the hind legs with a sharp or blunt weapon, ice-enhanced.
Zinogre is susceptible to:
Above you will find a list of all the usual and rare items that you can get by fighting this monster. Some of them are necessary to make particular weapons or armor.
- Zinogre can recharge with thunders. While charging, it is very vulnerable to your attacks. Take advantage of this moment and inflict a series of blows on its hind legs or back. When the charging is over, immediately move away from the monster, as you may receive a lot of damage;
- The monster becomes faster, stronger, and gains resistance to the shock traps when its charged. Stunning Zinogr can break the state of charge;
- Zinogre uses a special worm in his fur, which strengthens all his movements when charged with thunder. Attacking the knocked-down monster in the back will make it drop the worm, making it harder for it to recharge;
- Breaking off parts of the back, tail and front legs of the monster will significantly reduce the power of charging Zinogr;
- Watch out for the beast when it's stomping. During attacks, line up at its front legs, otherwise it might kick you away;
- When Zinogre howls, immediately move away, so as not to receive thunder damage;
- Focus your attacks on the head, legs and the back of the monster. Weapons based on ice will be most effective.