This page of the guide to Monster Hunter Rise contains the most important information about the monster Mizutsune. You will learn about its weak spots and elemental vulnerabilities. At the very end, we presented a list of rewards for defeating Mizutsune and some tips for fighting this monster.
- Habitats: Temple Ruins, Frozen Islands, Sunken Forest
- Class: Leviathan
- Degree of difficulty: 6/10
- Weakness: Thunder, Ice, Dragon
- Immunity: Water, Fire
- Negative effects: Iceblight, Bubbles
- Elements: Water
The above image lists all the parts of the monster's body and their susceptibility to particular weapon types and elements. The higher the number, the more damage is dealt.
The following are the most effective attacks:
- in the head with a sharp or blunt weapon, thunder-enhanced;
- in the dorsal fin of any kind of weapon, thunder or dragon-enhanced;
- in the front legs with a sharp or blunt weapon, thunder or dragon-enhanced;
- in the neck with a sharp or blunt weapon, thunder-enhanced;
- in the claws with a sharp or blunt weapon, thunder or dragon-enhanced.
Mizutsune is susceptible to:
Above you will find a list of all the usual and rare items that you can get by fighting this monster. Some of them are necessary to make particular weapons or armor.
- Mizutsune performs the attack by sliding on wet ground. However, when sliding, it is very prone to knocking down. Use this moment to deliver a few clean attacks;
- Watch out for the water jet attacks! It deals a lot of damage and can put a waterblight on you. Carry a nulberry to counteract this effect in case of an accident;
- Mizutsune produces colorful bubbles. Touching white bubbles will have a negative effect on you, which can be counteracted with a cleanser;
- Green bubbles renew the life of your hunter, while red bubbles increase the compatibility of weapons;
- Mizutsune will be vulnerable to attack after every roar. Use this moment to deliver a few clean attacks;
- The monster is sensitive to thunder. Use the right weapon or try to infect him with thunderblight. If struck by thunder, the monster will become vulnerable to stun;
- If there are too many bubbles around you, use kunai to break them.