The following page of the guide to Monster Hunter Rise contains the most important information about the monster Anjanath. You will learn about its weak spots and elemental vulnerabilities. At the very end, we presented a list of rewards for defeating Anjanath and some tips for fighting this monster.
- Habitats: Temple Ruins, Sunken Forest, Plains Of Sand, Lava Caves
- Class: Brute Wyvern
- Degree of difficulty: 6/10
- Weakness: Water, Ice
- Resistances: Fire, Dragon
- Status effects: Fireblight
- Elements: Fire
The above image lists all the parts of the monster's body and their susceptibility to particular weapon types and elements. The higher the number, the more damage is dealt.
The following are the most effective attacks:
- in the muzzle with a sharp or blunt weapon, water or ice-enhanced;
- in the head with a sharp or blunt weapon, water or ice-enhanced;
- in the tail with any kind of weapon, water or ice-enhanced.
Anjanath is susceptible to:
Above you will find a list of all the usual and rare items that you can get by fighting this monster. Some of them are necessary to make particular weapons or armor.
- When Anjanath is enraged, its snout glows red. In this state, it is extremely dangerous, so be wary of its attacks;
- In a state of fury, the monster spits fiery gusts. When it does, its snout becomes very sensitive. Focus your attacks on the monster's snout to gain an advantage;
- If the monster's flames reach you, use Nulberry to counteract the effect;
- Anjanath is prone to being knocked down. If possible, attack his legs to knock the monster down, and then deal a series of blows to his head and muzzle;
- Despite the large size, Anjanath is very fast, especially when enraged. When attacking the legs, beware of its kicks, which can shoot you at a considerable distance;
- Snowbeetle, infects the monster with the iceblight which could slow it down a lot.