On this page of the guide to Monster Hunter Rise, you will find the most important information about the monster Barioth. You will learn about its weak spots and elemental vulnerabilities. At the very end, we presented a list of rewards for defeating Barioth and some tips for fighting this monster.
- Habitats: Frost Islands
- Class: Bird Wyvern
- Difficulty: 5/10
- Weakness: Fire, Lightning
- Immunity: Ice, Water
- Status Effects: Iceblight
- Elements: Ice
The above image lists all the parts of the monster's body and their susceptibility to particular weapon types and elements. The higher the number, the more damage is dealt.
The following are the most effective attacks:
- in the head with a sharp or blunt weapon, lightning, fire, or dragon-enhanced;
- in the head with a ranged weapon, lightning, lightning, or dragon-enhanced;
- in the tip of the tail with a sharp weapon, lightning or fire-enhanced.
Barioth is susceptible to:
Above you will find a list of all the usual and rare items that you can get by fighting this monster. Some of them are necessary to make particular weapons or armor.
- Barioth can rise into the air and create strong gusts of wind that can put an iceblight on you. Using a nulberry will nullify this effect;
- Each destroyed part of the monster will greatly facilitate the fight. Cutting off the tail will shorten the range of its attacks, and breaking its head will make Barioth unable to use ice breath. If you break the spikes on front paws, the beast will slip and fall while running;
- Barioth can attack from a very long distance. During the fight, it is best to shorten the distance;
- The most effective weapons will be fire-enhanced, as Barioth is very sensitive to fire.