This page of the guide to Monster Hunter Rise contains the most important information about the monster Tobi-Kadachi. You will learn about its weak spots and elemental vulnerabilities. At the very end, we presented a list of rewards for defeating Tobi-Kadachi and some tips for fighting this monster.
- Habitats: Shrine Ruins, Flooded Forest
- Type: Fanged wyvern
- Difficulty: 5/10
- Weakness: Water, Fire, Ice
- Immunity: Lightning, Dragon
- Status effects: Lightningblight
- Elements: Lightning
The above image lists all the parts of the monster's body and their susceptibility to particular weapon types and elements. The higher the number, the more damage is dealt.
The following are the most effective attacks:
- in the tail with any kind of weapon, water-enhanced;
- in the head with any kind of weapon, water or fire-enhanced;
- in the neck with any kind of weapon, water-enhanced.
Tobi-Kadachi is susceptible to:
Above you will find a list of all the usual and rare items that you can get by fighting this monster. Some of them are necessary to make particular weapons or armor.
- Tobi-Kadachi can recharge its body by rubbing against the ground or trees. The state of electrification is easily recognized by its shining fur. In this form, the monster's attacks are extremely strong;
- The key to defeating the monster is to immobilize it and prevent it from recharging. Use appropriate weapons, or use the Mudbeetle to infect it with the Waterblight so you will not be able to charge;
- If you are injured by lightning, use the Nulberry to neutralize its negative effect;
- Tobi-Kadachi is very fast, it can leap huge distances and attack the hunter. Do not take your eyes off the beast, so as not to be taken by surprise;
- Tobi-Kadachi has a very long tail which allows him to launch long-range attacks. Severing it will make the fight much easier.