On this page of the guide to Monster Hunter Rise, you will find the most important information about the monster Jyuratodus. You will learn about its weak spots and elemental vulnerabilities. At the very end, we present a list of rewards for defeating Jyuratodus and some tips for fighting this monster.
- Habitat: Sunken Forest
- Type: Fish Wyvern
- Difficulty level: 4/10
- Susceptibility: Lightning
- Resistances: Water, Ice, Dragon
- Status effects: Waterblight
- Elements: Water
The above image lists all the parts of the monster's body and their susceptibility to particular weapon types and elements. The higher the number, the more damage is dealt.
The following are the most effective attacks:
- in the head with a sharp or blunt weapon, thunder-enhanced;
- in the legs with any kind of weapon, lightning-enhanced;
- in the tail with a sharp or blunt weapon, lightning-enhanced;
- in the torso with any kind of weapon, lightning-enhanced.
Jyuratodus is susceptible to:
Above, you will find a list of all the rare items you can get by defeating this monster. Some of them are necessary to make particular weapons or armor.
- Jyuratodus rubs in the mud, strengthening its armor. Use the water elemental weapon to dissolve the mud and expose the monster's skin. The mud coat also spatters as a result of the received injuries;
- When Jyuratudos revolves around the water, it tries to get a muddy coating again. Use this moment to launch a series of attacks. The appropriate amount of damage inflicted; or using a flash bomb will interrupt this process;
- Stepping into mud traps will slow down your hunter's movements; also watch out for the monster's mud balls. Have a nulberry at hand to counteract the negative effect;
- To force the monster to emerge from the water, use a Sonic Bomb. Attacks on the monster's head will also make Jyuratodus jump out of the water;
- You'll find meat baits in the guild chest. Laying this bait in the water in the Flooded Forest will lure nearby piranhas, which will begin to attack everything that's in the vicinity. This trap will explode after a few seconds, regardless of whether Jyuratodus falls into it. So it's best to set the meat baits next to the monster while it's busy turning around in the mud;
- When the Jyuratodus submerges in water, bubbles will tell you where the monster will appear after a while. Underwater attacks can throw you into the air, watch the surface of the water and be on your guard.