On this page of the guide to Monster Hunter Rise, you will find the most important information about Petalaces in the game. You will learn what Petalaces are, where to get them, and how to improve them. We also explain how the Spiribirds works.
- Petalaces - what is it?
- Types of Petalaces
- Where to get Petalaces?
- How to improve Petalaces?
- How to change Petalaces?
Petalaces - what is it?
Petalace is a new type of equipment in Monster Hunter Rise. It has the form of a bracelet that your hunter wears that adds bonuses to stats and boosts the performance of Spiritbirds encountered during hunting. Like any piece of equipment, a hunter can only wear one Petalace at a time.
In the equipment description, you will find the effects of the particular Petalace . This window shows the maximum increase in stats and the number of points received when you touch a Spiribird.
Health Up, which is 25 with Fortitude Petalace I, means you can get an extra 25 points for this statistic. Health Gained indicates how many health points will increase after interacting with a single Spiribird.
Spiritbirds are part of the local Endemic life, which can be found while hunting. They belong to the group of Permabuffers, which will increase your statistics until the current task is completed. The color of a Spiribird determines what buffs the Hunter will get.
The exact location of the Spiribirds can be found on the map of the hunt area in the appropriate tab. That will allow you to better plan your path and collect as many creatures as possible to improve your stats before joining the fight.
- yellow - increasing stamina;
- green - increasing health;
- orange - increasing defense;
- red - increasing attack;
- prismatic - increasing all statistics.
Types of Petalaces
There are 6 Petalaces available in the game:
- Hunting Petalace - giving a balanced increase to health and stamina;
- Strength Petalace - gives a boost to health and stamina;
- Fortitude Petalace - gives the greatest boost to stamina;
- Demon Petalace - has the greatest boost to attack;
- Absolute Petalace - gives the highest health boost and a balanced boost to other stats;
- Underworld Petalace - gives the highest increase to stamina and a balanced boost to other stats.
Where to get Petalaces?
Petalace can not be bought or forged at the blacksmith as other items of equipment. You will receive it after completing the relevant tasks.
- Hunting Petalace you will receive at the beginning of the game from a girl named Hinoa;
- Strength, Fortitude and Demon you will get from Fugen after completing the key tasks from the village;
- Absolute Petalace you will receive after completing the hub quest called: A Blaze Among Beasts. This quest will be unlocked after reaching Level 8 in the Hunter Rank;
- Underworld Petalace you will get after completing the hub quest called: May Fire Quell Fury. This quest will be unlocked after reaching Level 8 in the Hunter Rank;
On how to increase the ranking, you will read on a separate page of the guide, Hunter Rank - how to increase?
How to improve Petalaces?
Upgrade II to Petalace you will receive from Fugen after reaching level 4 of the Hunter Rank and completing the 4-star quest, Rampage, in which you will face the Apex Arzuros;
Upgrade III to Petalace you will receive from Fugen after reaching level 6 of the Hunter Rank
How to change Petalaces?
To change the Petalace, use the item box and go to the change equipment option.
You will find the item box:
- in the village, next to a girl named Hinoa,
- in your room,
- in the Gathering Hub,
- in the Training Area,
- in the Buddy Plaza,
- in a tent in the camp while hunting.