The following page of the Monster Hunter Rise guide contains the most important information about the monster called Bishaten. You will learn about its weak spots and elemental vulnerabilities. At the very end, we listed the rewards for defeating Bishaten and some tips on how to fight this monster.
- Habitats: Shrine Ruins, Flooded Forest
- Class: Fanged Beast
- Difficulty level: 4/10
- Weakness: Ice, Fire
- Resistances: Water, Dragon, Lightning
- Status effects: Poison, Stun
- Elements: None
The above image lists all the parts of the monster's body and their susceptibility to particular weapon types and elements. The higher the number, the more damage is dealt.
The following are the most effective attacks:
- in the head with ice-element sharp or blunt weapon;
- in the head with a fire or ice element range weapon;
- in the tail with an ice-element sharp weapon.
Bishaten is weak against:
Above you will find a list of all the usual and rare items that you can get by fighting this monster. Some of them are necessary to make particular weapons or armor.
- Bishaten throws fruits, watch out for them! If you are hit by the fruit, you will receive a negative status. On the mission, take Nulberry, Antidote, and Herbal Medicine with you.
- If you succeed in knocking Bishaten over, it will drop the fruits it is holding. You can collect them and use them during the fight against the monster;
- Attack the head and tail of the enemy- these are its weakest points. Weapons with the element of fire or ice will give you the best effects;
- If Bishaten fly up in the air, it'll attack you with a spinning attack. Make a few dodges to avoid being pushed by the monster;
- Bishaten is very fast and agile- it often jumps and climbs the nearby walls. We recommend finding another huge monster in the area first, dominate it, and attack Bishaten with it.