The following page of the Monster Hunter Rise guide contains the most important information about the monster called Barroth. You will learn about its weak spots and elemental vulnerabilities. At the very end, we listed the rewards for defeating Barroth and some tips on how to fight this monster.
- Habitats: Sandy Plains
- Class: Brute Wyvern
- Difficulty level: 3/10
- Weakness: Fire, Ice
- Resistances: Water, Lightning
- Status effects: Waterblight
- Elements: Water
The above image lists all the parts of the monster's body and their susceptibility to particular weapon types and elements. The higher the number, the more damage is dealt.
The following are the most effective attacks:
- in the front legs with any fire-element kind of weapon;
- in the tail with any fire or ice-element kind of weapon;
- in the torso with a fire-element blunt weapon;
Barroth is weak against:
Above you will find a list of all the usual and rare items that you can get by fighting this monster. Some of them are necessary to make particular weapons or armor.
- Barroth's head is the strongest point of his body. Direct your attacks at his legs, tail, and torso, using fire or ice element weapons;
- From time to time, Barroth will shake the mud from his body- be careful not to stand too close to the monster. Contact with mud can infect you with the waterblight. Before you go hunting, make sure that you have stocked on Nulberry to heal quickly from negative statuses;
- Using Mudbeetle will help braking the Barroth's armor;
- Watch out for the charge! Right before the attack, Barroth hisses loudly;
- Barroth usually attacks with his head, so try to stand behind it or on the side of the monster to avoid powerful blows.