The following page of the Monster Hunter Rise guide contains the most important information about the monster called Basarios. You will learn about its weak spots and elemental vulnerabilities. At the very end, we listed the rewards for defeating Basarios and some tips on how to fight this monster.
- Habitats: Sandy Plains, Lava Caverns
- Class: Flying Wyvern
- Difficulty level: 3/10
- Weakness: Dragon, Water
- Resistances: None
- Status effects: Fireblight, Poison, Sleep
- Elements: Fire
The above image lists all the parts of the monster's body and their susceptibility to particular weapon types and elements. The higher the number, the more damage is dealt.
The following are the most effective attacks:
- in the stomach with dragon or water-element ranged weapon;
- in the legs with any dragon or water-element weapon;
- in the tip of the tail with a dragon-element sharp weapon;
- in the wings and back with any dragon or water kind of weapon.
Basarios is weak against:
Above you will find a list of all the usual and rare items that you can get by fighting this monster. Some of them are necessary to make particular weapons or armor.
- Basarios have a very thick shell. Attacks with the water element soften the armor and skin of the monster, making it more vulnerable to damage;
- Choose a weapon with a high sharpness. If the weapon's sharpness bar falls below green, attacks may become ineffective;
- Another way to deal with the powerful armor of Basarios are barrel bombs. Place the bomb on the ground and lure the monster near it. The explosion will damage its skin and knock it out for a short while;
- If you notice that the armor on the monster's back is red from the fire, it is a sign that you can easily break it with Silkbugs;
- Basarios can emit poisonous gas and affect you with fireblight and sleep. Stock up with antidotes, herbal medicines, and energy drinks to quickly heal from these negative statuses;
- Beware of the molten stones that the monster will split in your direction. They do a lot of damage, so dodge them or use Wirebugs to move at a safe distance.
- The monster will hide underground from time to time, and it can attack from the there!;
- Basarios attacks with rays of fire, and after that, it quickly gets tired. It will be the perfect moment to perform a combo on him.