The following page of the Monster Hunter Rise guide contains the most important information about the monster called Royal Ludroth. You will learn about its weak spots and elemental vulnerabilities. At the very end, we listed the rewards for defeating Pukei-Pukei and some tips on how to fight this monster.
- Habitats: Flooded Forest, Lava Caverns
- Class: Leviathan
- Difficulty level: 3/10
- Weaknesses: Fire
- Resistances: Water, Dragon
- Status effects: Waterblight
- Elements: Water
The above image lists all the parts of the monster's body and their susceptibility to particular weapon types and elements. The higher the number, the more damage is dealt.
The following are the most effective attacks:
- in the head with a fire-element range weapon:
- in the crest with a fire-element sharp weapon;
- in the head with fire-element sharp or blunt weapon.
King Ludroth is weak against:
Above you will find a list of all the usual and rare items that you can get by fighting this monster. Some of them are necessary to make particular weapons or armor.
- The Royal Ludroth's attacks are amplified near the water. It is best to draw the monster away from the water areas;
- If the monster infects you with the waterblight, use Nulberry. Otherwise, your stamina will regenerate very slow;
- Monster shell is pretty tough, so sharpen the weapon when the sharpness bar is below yellow;
- Royal Ludroth has two types of water bomb attacks. First, it throws one bomb, then three more, and they fly in different directions. If you damage its crest, the monster will stop throwing them;
- When Royal Ludroth stop moving, prepare to evade because the monster can crush you with its whole body;
- The monster has two types of this kinds of attacks. The first of them is from side to side. During the second attack, the monster will charge and roll towards the Hunter.