The following page of the Monster Hunter Rise guide contains the most important information about the monster called Khezu. You will learn about its weak spots and elemental vulnerabilities. At the very end, we listed the rewards for defeating Khezu and some tips on how to fight this monster.
- Habitats: Frost Islands, Lava Caverns,
- Class: Flying Wyvern
- Difficulty level: 2/10
- Weaknesses: Fire
- Resistances: Lightning, Water, Ice, Dragon
- Status effects: Lightningblight
- Elements: Lightning
The above picture lists all the parts of the monster's body and their susceptibility to particular weapon types and elements. The higher the number, the more damage is dealt.
The following are the most effective attacks:
- in the head with a fire-element range weapon:
- in the head with a fire-element sharp or blunt weapon;
- in the neck with a fire-element sharp weapon.
Khezu is weak against:
Above you will find a list of all the usual and rare items that you can get by fighting this monster. Some of them are necessary to make particular weapons or armor.
- Khezu deals lightning damage, so make sure you supply on Nulberry before you go hunting;
- The weakest points on the monster's body are the head and neck - fire-elements weapons will work best;
- Khezu can jump on the wall or hang from the ceiling to use its electric attacks on you;
- The neck of the Khezu is very long, and with its help, it can easily reach the hunter, even if you stand far from the monster. So stay alert and watch its movements;
- Khezu can use a lightning barrier that will shock anyone who comes near it. In this situation, it is best to use a ranged weapon or a Kunai;
- When the Khezu jumps on the ground with its whole body, it will cause a quake that can stun you for a moment. After this attack, however, you have the perfect opportunity to perform a combo because the monster will remain still for a few seconds.