The following page of the Monster Hunter Rise guide contains the most important information about the monster called Tetranadon. You will learn about its weak spots and elemental vulnerabilities. At the very end, we listed the rewards for defeating Tetranadon and some tips on how to fight this monster.
- Habitats: Shrine Ruins, Frost Islands, Lava Caverns
- Class: Amphibian
- Difficulty level: 2/10
- Weakness: Lightning, Fire
- Resistances: Water, Ice, Dragon
- Status effects: None
- Elements: None
The above image lists all the parts of the monster's body and their susceptibility to particular weapon types and elements. The higher the number, the more damage is dealt.
The following are the most effective attacks:
- in the head with lightning-element blunt weapon;
- in the neck with a lightning-element blunt or sharp weapon;
- in the front paws with a lightning-element sharp weapon.
Tetranadone is weak against:
Above you will find a list of all the usual and rare items that you can get by fighting this monster. Some of them are necessary to make particular weapons or armor.
- After a large meal, Tetranadon becomes slow. Use these moments for a long combo at the swollen belly of the monster. After taking a sufficient amount of damage, Tetranadon done will spit out the contents of the stomach and fall;
- Watch out for the charge! The monster will try to ram the Hunter, and when it misses they, it will turn around and perform the charge again;
- Tetranadon spits water globules. These projectiles have a large range and can infect you with a waterblight. Take a Nulberry with you or equip the appropriate armor;
- The monster can fly up and land on the ground - an attack like this can do a lot of damage. As soon as you see that Tetranadon is preparing to jump, use a Wirebug to escape from its range;
- When the Tetranadon raises its foot, it means it's about to hit the ground, causing a quake. If your Hunter is standing near the monster, they will be immobilized for a while;
- The next attack of the monster is a stone throw. When Tetranadon lifts the boulder, quickly make a dodges.