The following page of the Monster Hunter Rise guide contains the most important information about the monster called Aknosom. You will learn about its weak spots and elemental vulnerabilities. At the very end, we listed the rewards for defeating Aknosom and some tips on how to fight this monster.
- Habitats: Shrine Ruins, Frost Islands
- Class: Bird Wyvern
- Difficulty level: 2/10
- Weakness: Water, Lightning, Ice
- Resistances: Fire, Dragon
- Status effects: Fireblight
- Elements: Fire
The above image lists all the parts of the monster's body and their susceptibility to particular weapon types and elements. The higher the number, the more damage is dealt.
The following are the most effective attacks:
- in the head with a water-element blunt weapon;
- in the head with a water-element sharp weapon;
- in the comb with a lighting-element sharp weapon;
- in the wings with lighting or ice element sharp weapon.
Aknosom is weak against:
Above you will find a list of all the usual and rare items that you can get by fighting this monster. Some of them are necessary to make particular weapons or armor.
- Aknosom can breathe fire, before hunting, prepare a stock of Nulberry. If you get this status effect, you can do a few evasive actions while in the water to reduce the flames. So it is best to lure the monster to the wetlands;
- If the monster stands on one leg, it is preparing to attack. Move to a safe distance to avoid the wings attack;
- When the Aknosom leans in your direction, immediately dodge to get out of range of his powerful attack. If you manage to avoid the attack, the monster will stand still for a while, so use this moment to strike him;
- When the Aknosom fly in the air, it's going to breath fire. Avoid the flames and wait for him to land on the ground again.