The following page of the Monster Hunter Rise guide contains the most important information about the monster called Lagombi. You will learn about its weak spots and elemental vulnerabilities. At the very end, we listed the rewards for defeating Lagombi and some tips on how to fight this monster.
- Habitats: Frost Islands
- Class: Fanged Beast
- Difficulty level: 1/10
- Weaknesses: Fire
- Resistances: Water, Ice, Dragon
- Status Effects: Iceblight
- Elements: Ice
The above image lists all the parts of the monster's body and their susceptibility to particular weapon types and elements. The higher the number, the more damage is dealt.
The following are the most effective attacks:
- in the head with a fire-element blunt weapon;
- on the rear with a lightning-element sharp weapon;
Lagombi is susceptible to:
Above you will find a list of all the usual and rare items that you can get by fighting this monster. Some of them are necessary to make particular weapons or armor.
- Lagombi has sensitive hearing, making Sonic bombs effective against it. If you can hit it with a bomb while it's sliding, the monster will trip and fall. However, these bombs won't work while the beast is enraged;
- Lagombi's stomach is very strong, so aim your attacks on the monster's back or head, instead.
- Watch out for the snowballs it throws as they have a large range and can cause a lot of damage;
- When Lagombi jumps up, you will know where it will land by the shadow on the ground, which gives you enough time to dodge and escape this powerful attack;
- If Lagombi sets all of its 4 paws on the ground, it means that the monster is about to slide. Make sure to move out of its way or use the Wirebugs to dodge it.