The following page of the Monster Hunter Rise guide contains the most important information about the monster called Great Izuchi. You will learn about its weak spots and elemental vulnerabilities. At the very end, we listed the rewards for defeating the Great Izuchi and some tips on how to fight this monster.
- Habitats: Shrine Ruins, Frost Islands
- Class: Bird Wyvern
- Difficulty level: 1/10
- Weaknesses: Lightning, Water
- Resistances: Dragon
- Status effects: None
- Elements: None
The above image lists all the parts of the Great Izuchi's body and their susceptibility to particular weapon types and elements. The higher the number, the more damage is dealt.
The following are the most effective attacks:
- in the head with a lightning-element sharp or blunt weapon;
- on the tip of the tail with a lightning-element blunt weapon.
The Great Izuchi is susceptible to:
Above you will find a list of all the usual and rare items that you can get by fighting this monster. Some of them are necessary to make particular weapons or armor.
- The Great Izuchi is always accompanied by 2 smaller monsters. You don't have to worry about them, as once you defeat the leader of the pack, the other monsters will scatter. If you kill the smaller monsters, new ones will appear after a few minutes;
- The Great Izuchi has 4 powerful attacks. Watch out for its charge, spinning attacks (these consist of three spins), sticky saliva spit and tail swings;
- Upon hitting the ground with it, the monster's tail might get stuck in it. This is the perfect moment to approach it and unleash an attack combo while the Great Izuchi is trying to free itself;
- Before you fight the Great Izuchi, make sure to place some Nulberries in your inventory. This will allow you to quickly heal from the status effects caused by the monster's attacks.