The following page of the Monster Hunter Rise guide contains the most important information about the monster called Arzuros. You will learn about its weak spots and elemental vulnerabilities. At the very end, we listed the rewards for defeating Arzuros and some tips on how to fight this monster.
- Habitats: Shrine Ruins, Flooded Forest
- Class: Famged Beast
- Difficulty level: 1/10
- Weaknesses: Fire, Ice, Lightning
- Resistance: Dragon, Water
- Status effects: None
- Elements: None
The above image lists all the parts of Arzuros's body and their susceptibility to particular weapon types and elements. The higher the number, the more damage is dealt.
The following are the most effective attacks:
- on the hindquarters with a fire-element sharp or blunt weapon;
- on the forelegs with lightning- or ice-element sharp or blunt weapon;
- on the monster's upper half of the body with a fire-element ranged weapon.
Arzuros is susceptible to:
Above you will find a list of all the usual and rare items that you can get by fighting this monster. Some of them are necessary to make particular weapons or armor.
- Watch out when the monster charges! During the charge, Arzuros will run towards their victim while flailing its powerful claws around. It can also perform a powerful hip-check attack or fall on its rear end, so be careful while standing behind the monster;
- Arzuros is very prone to mounting. Attacking it with silkbugs is a quick way to make it mountable. Once you have jumped on its back, run into a nearby wall to deal lots of damage to the monster;
- The weak points of the monster are its head, lower abdomen and back. Fire-element weapons deal the most damage to it.
- Arzuros loves honey! If you have honey in your inventory, the monster will steal it from you and immediately start consuming it. This makes it vulnerable to your attacks;
- If another player is grabbed by Arzuros, throw flash bombs at the monster. This will cause the Arzuros to drop the player and become blinded for a few seconds. If the monster happens to grab you, you can use Wirebugs to break free;