On this page of the guide to Monster Hunter Rise you will learn why stamina decreases during hunting and how to increase its maximum level.
Stamina gauge - where is it?
The stamina gauge is located in the upper left corner of the screen, just below the health gauge. Many activities in the game deplete stamina. Without it, you will not be able to dodge or use weapons, it is also necessary for running and using the Wirebus.
After using all the stamina, the exhausted Hunter will stand still for a while to catch his breath, thereby exposing himself to the enemy attacks. You should always monitor the stamina of your character and have at hand the necessary items that quickly restore it.
The maximum level of endurance decreases with the length of the hunt. This happens for a prosaic reason - your character becomes tired and hungry. The hunger level is represented by the red part on the stamina gauge where the maximum level was originally located.
Stamina - how to restore and increase the maximum level?
There are several items to renew and increase stamina:
- Ancient potion will fully restore health and stamina;
- Energy drink will restore and increase the maximum level of stamina;
- Ration will restore and increase the maximum strength level by a small percentage;
- Well-done steak will restore and increase the maximum level of stamina by a large percentage;
- Dash juice will reduce the decline in stamina for a while and restore it a little.
You will also gain strength from the local fauna, which you will come across while hunting:
- Yellow spiritbirds will increase the maximum level of stamina to complete the hunt;
- Peepersects temporarily increase the maximum level of stamina.
If after the start of the hunt, the strength of your character will not be at the maximum level, eat first some portions and look for local fauna.
To restore strength during a fight, a well-done steak and potions will work best.
Eating the right dangos before you go hunting will increase your stamina level or decrease your rate of exhaustion. Before the trip, it is also worth adjusting the petalace, which is an element of the Hunter's equipment that enhances the spiritbirds' effect.