This page of the Minecraft guide is dedicated to crafting. All aspects of crafting received their separate sections. Crafting is a basic mechanic appearing in Minecraft. You need to get acquainted with crafting in order to perform basic functions.
- Crafting Table - this is one of the basic tools in Minecraft, which is used to create new items from diverse materials;
- Furnace - Furnace enables you to melt down metal ores, prepare better food, create glass and smooth stone blocks, receive red powder from redstone ore and smelt clay;
- Stonecutter - Special tool for stone processing. Thanks to it, you can create steps, stairs, and fences;
- Reparing weapons and tools - In Minecraft, most tools have a certain durability. This page of our guide will tell you what to do in case the items have gotten worn out and how to extend their durability.
- Food - A very important part of Minecraft. Food is not only used to regenerate player's health, but also to tame and breed animals.
- Redstone and transportation - On this page of our Minecraft guide you'll find the ways of creating logic and automatic circuits and all information about transport.
- Weapons, armor, and tools - To gather resources, you'll need good equipment. The ways of creating tools can be found in the chapter above.
- Decorative elements - Carpets, flower pots, dyes. This page is dedicated solely to decorative items.
- Construction elements and equipment - Construction elements are mainly used to build houses and storerooms.
- Miscellaneous - This page of our Minecraft guide contains recipes for items such as paper, TNT, or glass.
- Encyclopedia - The game offers an encyclopedia that will help you in finding recipes.
- Creating dyes - there are many dyes in the game that you can use to change the color of different objects.