This unofficial guide for Minecraft, is a collection of information about the game, beginning with the instructions on how to purchase the game, through the hints concerning the multiplayer mode. This guide will allow the player to obtain all of the achievements and to craft all of the items available in the game. It also includes information concerning mobs, building basic redstone constructions and hints concerning boss fights. Also, problems frequently brought up by the gamers, like reaching The End or taming of animals have been addressed.
The unofficial guide for Minecraft is:
- A description of the way to obtain the game
- A collection of recipes for crafting new items
- A bank of information about mobs (monsters, animals bosses)
- A list of achievements accompanied by hints on how to obtain them
- Information about redstone arrangements
- Hints concerning the Minecraft client and server
- Minecraft in a nutshell
- Guide and the updates
- System requirements
- Minecraft and Minecraft Dungeons
- Minecraft, all versions
- Minecraft and Xbox Game Pass
- Minecraft on mobile phones
- Minecraft and cross play
Minecraft in a nutshell
Minecraft is a sandbox game with elements characteristic for survival and RPG games interwoven. The whole fun hinges on exploring a randomly generated world and shaping it in an unrestrained way. The opportunities in the game are numberless and they range from crafting of intricate architectural structures, through crafting items with the use of resources and materials, through exploration of caverns or even the other dimensions. The multiplayer mode allows you to play together with your friends and also develops commercial possibilities, as well as, cooperation or fight and competition.
Guide and the updates
The latest update of this Guide introduces a number of changes in sections and adds a new one, starting from the end of the tutorial (ver. 1.7.10) to the latest version (06.2020) - 1.15.2. All items described herein will be updated according to this version: please make sure you do not play the older version, as many items, even from the beta version, have been heavily modified.
The Minecraft game guide also features an expanded section dedicated to mods - not only simple, but also very, very complex, which use the base game only as a tool to create a completely new game model, such as:
- Industrial Craft 2,
- Pixelmon Mod,
- and other minor mods that are based on the vanilla version of the game, but make the individual gameplay elements more enjoyable and diverse and make the gameplay easier.
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3210 3.2 GHz / AMD A8-7600 APU 3.1 GHz;
- RAM: 2 GB;
- Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce 400 or AMD Radeon HD 7000;
- Disk space: 1 GB
- Operating system: Windows 7 and newer
Read more on a separate page of our guide: System requirements.
Minecraft and Minecraft Dungeons
Minecraft Dungeons is a stand-alone action-adventure game developed by Mojang AB that is a spin-off of the iconic Minecraft.
Minecraft, all versions
Minecraft first appeared on PC on November 8, 2011. Subsequent versions were released on:
- May 9, 2012 on X360;
- December 17, 2013 on PS3;
- September 3, 2014 on PS4;
- September 5, 2014 on XONE;
- October 14, 2014 on PSV;
- December 17, 2015 on WiiU;
- May 11, 2017 on Switch;
- September 14, 2017 on 3DS.
Minecraft and Xbox Game Pass
By buying Xbox Game Pass you get access to hundreds of games, including Minecraft. Remember that this only gives you access to the version on XONE.
Minecraft on mobile phones
You can buy a mobile version of Minecraft. That way you will be able to play the game anywhere. The android and iOS versions cost $6,99 each.
Minecraft and cross play
Minecraft offers cross-play on Windows 10, Android and iOS devices, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and VR platforms.
About Minecraft Guide
Author : Patrick "YxU" Homa for gamepressure.com
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 62 pages, 330 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Minecraft Guide
- Minecraft: Food - recipes, list, crafting Minecraft guide, tips.
- Minecraft: Dog/cat - how to tame? Minecraft guide, tips.
- Minecraft: New achievements, list - Nether Update - what's new? Minecraft guide, tips. New achievements, trophy guide: Those Were the Days, Hidden in the Depths, Who is Cutting Onions?, Oh Shiny, The Boat Has Legs, War Pigs, Cover Me in Debris, Not Quite "Nine" Lives, Hot Tourist Destinations, Bullseye - how to unlock? Tips
- Minecraft: Removing worlds - how to do it? Minecraft guide, tips. Removing worlds : can I do it? How to do delete the world? World Settings, exporting worlds, copying worlds. Tips, advice, features, basics
- Minecraft: Weapon, armor, tools - recipes, list, crafting Minecraft guide, tips.
Minecraft Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Mojang AB
- publisher: Mojang AB
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3
More About Minecraft
Looking for the most fun online games to play with friends while also having time to converse with them? Here's a list of great multi-player games that become even better if you're playing them with friends. We have something for pros and beginners!
The best survival games where you will collect resources, build shelters and try to survive in the jungle, outer space, underwater and during the zombie apocalypse.
Speedrunning is an extremely interesting phenomenon of the gaming culture. But why people actually decide to finish games as quickly as possible and even faster? What's on their minds? I'll gladly tell you about it.
If you have a PC and your friend has a PS4, that doesn't mean you can't play together. There are multiplayer crossplay games that you can still play even if you have different hardware. Here's a list of cross-platform games for 2021.
Minecraft is one of the most popular games of all time, so it's hardly surprising that it's getting thousands of mods. So, we chose the most interesting modifications for Minecraft to spare you some time searching for them.