Unlocking of mission 35
Mission 35 does not become available automatically after you complete mission 32 (a new one) and 33-34 (replayable) ones. You first need to complete two side missions (Side-Ops), i.e. missions 143 (Extract the AI Pod) and 144 (Secure the Remains of the Man on Fire). Walkthroughs for these have been involved in the other walkthrough for MGS V.
General information on the mission
The thirty fifth mission in Metal Gear Solid V makes you return to the valley that you have already been in, in mission thirty. The main objective in this mission is to locate two containers with valuable cargo, in the jungle, and fultoning them. Fortunately, you can take your time, at first, and you can focus on side missions instead. They are connected with obtaining intelligence data, abducting an enemy commander and finding rough diamonds.
- PRIMARY (1/1): Extracted 2 containers - The containers are in the jungle in Lufwa Valley and each one is being guarded by several enemies. After you extract the first one, you will have precisely 9 minutes for fultoning the next one (you do not need to hurry in the case of the first one)
- SECONDARY (1/5): Completed the mission by riding a Fulton extracted container out of the hot zone - After you reach the second container, you need to climb onto it, and in the very center, use the fultoning device and lie down quickly. With a bit of luck, you will not fall off.
- SECONDARY (2/5): Completed the mission without the enemy discovering the container extraction - You only need to make sure that at the moment, wt which you are fultoning the container, there are no enemy soldiers (what you do before that is not considered here).
- SECONDARY (3/5): Pinpointed the soldier's location from an intel file - There are two documents that you need to find - one in the camp, in the central part of the Lufwa Valley and the other is on the second floor of the mansion.
- SECONDARY (4/5): Extracted the commander of the Zero Risk Security force guarding the mansion - The commander is walking all around the mansion and you need to restrain, and fulton him. You can either find him on your own, or pinpoint the location thanks to intel data (the third secondary objective).
- SECONDARY (5/5): Recovered the rough diamonds snatched by the common raven near Lufwa Valley, NW Guard Post - To find diamonds, you need to go Eastwards of outpost 8. There are ravens circling around it, which helps you locate them.
It is better to play the entire mission at night, which limits the vision of the opponents. This is not too important, while you are exploring the jungle, but it is much more difficult to reach the mansion in broad daylight. As your buddy, I recommend that you take D-Dog along, who helps you locate enemies deployed by the containers and ones in the mansion.
To complete this mission, you need CARGO 2 upgrade, for the fultoning device (transportation of heavy cargo with balloon). It is necessary to purchase it (research tab in iDroid), if you still do not have it, or you will have to order it right after you arrive in the mission area (fortunately, it is quickly supplied). Choice of the rest of the equipment plays no major role, but it is a good idea to have camouflage outfit (it is especially useful around the mansion).