General information on the mission
The twenty fifth mission of Metal Gear Solid V takes place on a very small area and the good news is that completing it may take you, as little as several minutes, if the conditions are right. The main objective is to capture the leader of child soldiers and the militants' XO. When it comes to secondary objectives, you can locate and rescue the escaped convict, as well as get to the hill with rare plants.
Note - An incredibly important handicap in this mission is that you cannot kill anyone,, or you automatically fail it. It is best not to take any conventional weapons with you, nor explosives.
- PRIMARY (1/2): Extracted the militants' XO - Basically, this character is a POW and you find him lying on the ground in the central part of the village. You need to extract him and you can do this in any way you want (fultoning, extraction by car, reaching the chopper).
- PRIMARY (2/2): Extracted the child soldiers' commander - The commander is traveling all around the village, but you can usually find him near the imprisoned second-in-command. You can tell the kid by the red beret that he is wearing and you need to extract him also, in any way you want.
- SECONDARY (1/4): Extracted the prisoner who escaped from Munoko ya Nioka Station, NE Guard Post - by default, you can find the POW at the roadside, within a short distance Southwards of the village (it is recommended that you take D-Dog along). You need to find him before he is captured and murdered by the child soldiers.
- SECONDARY (2/4): Extracted 12 child soldiers - It is better to postpone this objective until you have upgraded the fultoning device, which will enable you to extract children. Otherwise, you would have to return to the helicopter with each child that you restrain.
- SECONDARY (3/4): Used a vehicle to extract the child soldiers' commander and the militants' XO - In the village, you need to find a parked jeep and carry over to it, both the XO and the commander. Then, drive them both out of the map (do not fulton the vehicle, because the prisoner may fall out!).
- SECONDARY (4/4): Picked a digitalis (purpurea) at ya Nioka Station, NE Guard Post - The plant is on the gill to the West of the village. You need to pick all of the plants to complete this objective.
Consider playing this mission at night. This is especially recommended since you cannot take too aggressive an approach here and therefore, you should strive for avoiding unnecessary confrontations. At night, it is going to be much easier to extract both of your targets. As your buddy, pick D-Dog, or Quiet if you have a sniper rifle and sleeping ammo.
It has been already mentioned that you cannot kill anyone in this mission, therefore ignore all of the conventional weapons. Try to fill all of the available slots with weapons with sleeping ammo.