The 23rd mission of Metal Gear Solid V has place in a very small area and will probably not take a lot of your time. The main task is to extract the teenager warrior named White Mamba.
Warning - A very important limitation is that you are not allowed to kill anyone if you want to avoid failing the mission. To avoid temptation (or accidents) don't take any lethal weapons or explosives with you.
- PRIMARY (1/1): Extracted the White Mamba - White Mamba is the leader of teenage warriors and may be found in the ship wreck in the Bwala ya Masa village. Attack him from a surprise to complete the second optional task.
- SECONDARY (1/4): Extracted the prisoner being held at Masa Village - The prisoner is in one of the huts in the north part of the village. After finding him bring him outside and fulton him away.
- SECONDARY(2/4): Extracted the White Mamba without giving him the opportunity to resist - To complete this mission you have to be sure that Big Boss will not be noticed by White Mamba. Fire at him with a sleep bullet from a long distance or get close to him from behind.
- SECONDARY(3/4): Secured the rough diamonds hidden near Masa Village - Diamonds are hidden in one of the green tents in the sixth post.
- SECONDARY(4/4): Extracted 20 child soldiers - If you don't want to carry every single child to the helicopter you shall probably wait to the moment when you will unlock the upgrade which will allow you to fulton children away.
It will be easier to complete this mission during a night since it will help you avoid the children what is quite important since you are not allowed to kill anyone. The best buddy for this mission will be D-Dog since he may mark the enemy warriors although if you may equip Quiet with sleep ammunition she may also be useful.
Try to take with you only the weapons which may contain sleep ammo.