General information about the mission
The twentieth mission in Metal Gear Solid V has a very easy beginning, but later, you will have to sneak between enemy guards. What's more, it ends with a confrontation with Man on Fire, which cannot be avoided. You can easily lose this battle, because of the opponent's strong fire attacks. When heading to the place where you meet Man on Fire, you can deal with a few optional tasks, like for example follow the truck driver (almost through the whole map), gathering intel or capture a new animal for the zoo.
- PRIMARY (1/1): Extracted Shabani - you won't be able to rescue this character, you just need to reach his location. It is Ngumba Industrial Zone, in the eastern part of the map. You will complete the objective after finding Shabani. To complete the mission, you will have to evacuate him, but Man on Fire will interrupt you.
- SECONDARY (1/5): Successfully hit the floating boy with an attack - the floating boy appears after you start the fight with Man on Fire in Ngumba Industrial Zone. The target can be hit for example by summoning air support. However, you cannot hit him with regular weapon.
- SECONDARY (2/5): Fought off the Man on Fire - you start the battle with Man on Fire in Ngumba Industrial Zone. You cannot defeat this character. To complete this objective, you just need to weaken the opponent using water (more details in the walkthrough).
- SECONDARY (3/5): Pinpointed route to Ngumba Industrial Zone, West Guard Post from an intel fire - you will find the intel in one of the tents in guard post number 20 (central part of the map).
- SECONDARY (4/5): Extracted an African wild dog near Ngumba Industrial Zone, West Guard Post - you can find the dog easily when heading to the Industrial Zone. Look near the river, not far from guard post number 17. Sneak up to the animal and Fulton it to Mother Base.
- SECONDARY (5/5): Listened to the conversation about the "bodies at Munoko ya Nioka Station - the conversation takes place near a tunnel leading to Ngumba Industrial Zone. You have to follow the truck driver through the whole map, starting from Munoko ya Nioka Station.
It is not vital in this mission to play at night, but if you choose to do so, it will be easier for you to go past the guards in the eastern part of the map (when heading to the Industrial Zone). Also, you will have no trouble listening to the conversation near guard post number 17. You can select Quiet or D-Dog as your companion.
It is very important to choose your equipment thinking of the battle with Man on Fire. Take a rocket launcher or C4 with you, which will help you stop the attacks of this powerful opponent.