General info about the mission
The sixth mission in Meal Gear Solid V is definitely shorter than the previous ones, but completing it may cause you more trouble. When heading to the place where the Honey Bee weapon is hidden, you will have to go past a very well-guarded mountain base and also avoid being spotted by enemy chopper. At the end of the mission, Big Boss will have to fight a group of Skulls. There are several side quests to complete in this mission (for example exfiltrating two snipers in the mountain base) and you can finish them all during the first try.
- PRIMARY (1/1): Secure the Honey Bee - The weapon that you seek is hidden in the caves, near Da Smasei Laman. The prisoner that you rescued can help you find it (it's the third optional objective). You will complete the objective when you have the weapon, but to finish the mission, you also need to confront the Skulls and leave the area.
- SECONDARY (1/5): Eliminate the Skulls - The "zombies" known from the first mission will appear at the end of this one. The easiest way to get rid of them is to use Honey Bee. However, if you want to save ammo (and also complete another side quest), you can use a grenade launcher or a rocket launcher.
- SECONDARY (2/5): Secure the Honey Bee with it ammunition intact - this objective will be completed when you have at least one missile left at the end of the mission. If you use all of them, you will simply get less points and probably a lower rank. You can save ammo by defeating the Skulls using other weapons or just running away from them.
- SECONDARY (3/5): Extract the prisoner who cannot speak - you will see the prisoner for the first time when arriving at the Mountain Relay Base, where he is being interrogated. You can kill the enemies or put them to sleep. If you are not quick enough, the prisoner will be taken to Da Smasei Laman and you will have to rescue him before they execute him.
- SECONDARY (4/5): Extract 2 snipers at the Mountain Relay Base - you will find the first sniper on the west side of the bridge and the second one on the east side of it. Use the binoculars, because you need to spot the enemies yourself. Knock them out and Fulton them to Mother Base.
- SECONDARY (5/5): Eliminate the gunship - the gunship is flying over the east part of the map. The best way is to use a rocket launcher. You can also use a grenade launcher, but you will need to wait until the gunship floats in one place. Then, shoot a burst of grenades from short distance.
The time of the day that you select for this mission should be 6 PM, as always, which will make it easier to stay undetected. As for the equipment, it is crucial in this mission. You should have FAKEL-46 and GROM-11. Both of these weapons have to be crafted in Mother Base, but the requirements aren't very high (you just need to have to develop the appropriate research groups and gather some materials). Your second main weapon is not that important. It can be for example any of the sniper rifles (it will be useful when rescuing the prisoner, but only if you don't mind killing the enemies).