General description of the mission
The second main mission of the Metal Gear Solid V is completely focused on introducing you to managing the Mother Ship. You are not going to find any enemies and there is basically no way of failing this mission. Instead you are going to learn about things like organizing research in your lab or how to recruit new people. You will also receive an access to the "fultoning" and you will be able to complete two side quests focused on neutralizing tactics. These training sessions are not obligatory however they don't take too long and you shouldn't try to avoid them.
- PRIMARY (1/3): Completed the Fulton extraction training - This training is very short and doesn't force you to make anything complicated. You will be able to complete it after receiving a fulton item form Ocelot.
- PRIMARY (2/3): Extracted staff, raising your R&D Team's level - This task is related to the previous one since you may develop your research team thank to fulton.
- PRIMARY (3/3): Developed the cardboard box, and completed basic training - This one is focused on research. You just need to follow the instructions what in result will give you a new item which is a cardboard box designed for hiding in it. Later on you have to deliver it with other supplies.
- SECONDARY (1/2): Completed restrain training - It will help you a lot since you may practice on you allies which are not going to defend themselves.
- SECONDARY (2/2): Completed strike training - You are going to train some moves on helpless crew of the Mother Base. This skill may be useful in other missions.
Warning! During this mission you are not going to achieve any ranks however the game will count some of your scores such as the time required to complete the mission.