Metro Exodus is the third installment of the fan-favorite series by 4A Games, and the first such extensive game in the franchise. Our guide includes a walkthrough for every main and side mission.
Our walkthrough for Metro Exodus has been divided into locations - Moscow, the Volga, the Caspian Sea, Taiga, and the Dead City. Also, our guide has descriptions for the short stages dividing the game into the seasons - winter, spring, summer, and fall.
The list of all missions in Metro Exodus:
- Moscow - main quests
- The Volga - main missions
- The Caspian Sea - main missions
- Taiga - main missions
- Dead City - main missions
- Side missions and quests
Moscow - main quests
Moscow is the prologue of Metro Exodus. You will meet a few familiar characters - Anna and Miller. You will also visit the Moscow metro.
- Moscow: Visit Sewers
- Moscow: A journey with Anna through the city
- Moscow: Inside the enemy base
- Moscow: Hostile train
Winter is a short chapter taking place between Moscow and the Volga. This level serves as an introduction to the new larger location - the Volga.
The Volga - main missions
The Volga is the first large location in Metro Exodus. This level introduces new gameplay mechanics, has a few collectibles (diaries and postcards), and is your first opportunity to visit interesting locations on the map. Our walkthrough will help you with every mission and objective in the Volga. In this location, you will face the cultists.
- The Volga: First steps
- The Volga: Escaping the church
- The Volga: Looking for Krest
- The Volga: Rescuing Anna
- The Volga: Hangar with a big fish
- The Volga: A trip for the car
- The Volga: Theft of boats in port
- The Volga: Cultists' Base
Spring is another introduction stage. This time, you and the Order are moving towards the Caspian Sea.
The Caspian Sea - main missions
- The Caspian Sea: Searching for a car
- The Caspian Sea: The old lighthouse
- The Caspian Sea: Getting satellite maps
- The Caspian Sea: Getting the water
- The Caspian Sea: Firefight in the camp
- The Caspian Sea: The Baron's Fortress
Taiga - main missions
- Taiga: First contact with the locals
- Taiga: Getting captured and the Pioneers' village
- Taiga: Bandits' camp and cemetery
- Taiga: Stealing a boat and visiting the Admiral
- Taiga: The path to the dam and meeting Alyosha
Dead City - main missions
- Dead City: Way to the Metro
- Dead City: Walk through the metro and finding the boy
- Dead City: Kirill's hiding place and expedition for medicine
- Dead City: The boat crossing
- Dead City: Hallucinations and blind beasts - Final
Side missions and quests
Metro Exodus features various side activities. These missions are available in more open locations (the Volga, the Caspian Sea, and Taiga). Complete them to receive ammo or crafting resources.