This guide to Mass Effect 3 is a compendium, including a throughout description of all missions together with all the necessary and additional information required to complete them. The content is as follows:
- a throughout description of the mission together with how to unlock them;
- exploration of the locations connected with them;
- conversations with the NPC;
- hints on fighting the enemies (including bosses);
- localizations of rare items (upgrades, new weapons, datapads etc.);
- a description of available choices and differences in the gameplay as a result of previously made decisions;
- prizes for completing missions.
GUIDE UNDER CONSTRUCION
Walkthrough is mainly based on a default choices, though it will be updated with differences in completing the mission, resulting from the choices made in Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2.
Notice! This guide is still in progress and its further parts will be successively published.
Jacek "Stranger" Halas
Translated to English by Jakub "cilgan" Lasota
About Mass Effect 3 Guide
Author : Jacek "Stranger" Halas for gamepressure.com
Translator : Jakub "Cilgan" Lasota, Jacek "Stanger" Halas, Bartlomiej Lopatka
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 127 pages, 560 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Mass Effect 3 Guide
- Mass Effect 3: Citadel: Miranda Lawson - walkthrough Mass Effect 3 guide, walkthrough. Miranda Lawson Quests on the Citadel
- Mass Effect 3: Aria: Blue Suns - walkthrough Mass Effect 3 guide, walkthrough. Blue Suns Quests on the Citadel
- Mass Effect 3: Aria: Eclipse - walkthrough Mass Effect 3 guide, walkthrough. Eclipse Quests on the Citadel
- Mass Effect 3: Citadel: Ashley Williams - walkthrough Mass Effect 3 guide, walkthrough. Ashley Williams Quests on the Citadel
- Mass Effect 3: Endings list Mass Effect 3 guide, walkthrough.
Mass Effect 3 Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: BioWare Corporation
- publisher: Electronic Arts Inc.
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3
- rated: 18+
More About Mass Effect 3
Death is almost stunningly prevalent in video games, but it's usually void of emotional charge. There have been "a few" games, though, which weren't afraid to do away with some really significant characters. Here's a list of the most memorable of them.
We love excellent games, but we love excellent series even more. Here is our editorial selection of the best (active) video game series.
Paid loot crates with randomized content in full-price titles are old news by now. The problem begins when we take a look at what’s in them and the companies’ willingness to exploit our penchant for gambling. Is this just another way to make us pay more?