On this page of Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy game guide, you will find a list of accessibility prepared mainly for people with disabilities. We list options from the Accessibility and Languages tabs.
Guardians of the Galaxy has several options to facilitate playing the game and completing it for people with different disabilities. All these settings are found in a menu called Accessibility in the game options. Using them is unlimited, and they do not in any way influence the process of finding secrets, passing stages, or unlocking trophies.
Here is a list of available accessibility options:
- Disable Target Lock Break - by default, a strong move of the analog knob can cancel locking the camera on the opponent.
- Target Lock Break Delay
- Aiming Lock Break Stick Deadzone
- Enable Lock Target Switching - by default, the analog knob can be used to switch enemies on which the camera will lock.
- Target Switching Initial Delay
- Target Switching Repeat Delay
- Target Switching Stick Deadzone
- Elemental Lock Situation - this option allows you to adjust if and when elemental attacks should automatically lock on to your opponents.
- Auto-Win Quick Time Events - you can completely turn off moments that require a single or rhythmic pressing of buttons, for example, to grab an object or wrestle with another character.
- Initial Target Lock Range
- Automatic Target Lock Range
- Auto Lock on Next Target - this option can allow you to automatically lock the camera on the next opponent after eliminating the previous one.
- Objective Log Display Timer
- Exploration Dot - it can be helpful during climbing.
- Exploration Dot Transparency
Additionally, in the Languages tab, you will find an option to turn on the subtitles for all spoken dialogs. In addition to turning the subtitles on, you can also change the way they will be displayed. You can, among other things, select a background for them, set their size, bold them, or select spacing between letters.