This page of the guide to Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy contains the most important information about the Photo Mode. You will learn how to activate the photo mode and what are its most important options and settings.
Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy features a photo mode. You can turn it on in the pause menu, but remember that in selected scenes (e.g. cutscenes) the game may temporarily block this mode.
Photo mode offers a lot of different options. The most important ones are:
- Setting the camera type - In the free mode, you can freely control and rotate the camera, as well as set it higher or lower. You can also place the camera next to the character of your choice.
- Adjusting the depth-of-field - One of the options allows the depth of field to sharpen the silhouette of a particular character.
- Changing the appearance of the Guardians of the Galaxy - You can make them change their posture, their facial expressions, or make them look into the camera.
- Enable or disable filters - These are chromatic aberration and film filter.
- Change the contrast and color saturation - You can also apply a color filter.
Once you've prepared everything, you can press Square (on PlayStation) or X (on Xbox) to save the photo without the photo mode UI.