Mafia Definitive Edition: Lost Heaven map
Mafia Definitive Edition guide, walkthrough
Key points of Mafia Definitive Edition - Important locations
Main city districts
Important locations in the city
Important locations in the countryside
On this page of our game guide, we have prepared a map of the in-game world of Mafia Definitive Edition. The map shows the main districts of Lost Heaven, important locations in the city, and important locations in rural areas located in the northern part of the map.
World Map - The City of Lost Heaven Districts
The main neighborhoods of the city of Lost Heaven are:
1) Little Italy
3) Works Quarter
4) Central Island
5) North Park
9) Beech Hill
Additionally, you can explore the rural areas north of the city. The game does not block them in any way, and unlike Mafia The City of Lost Heaven, you don't see any loading screens when reaching them.
World map – important locations in the city
There are several important locations in the city you visit, e.g. during the missions. The most important of these are:
1) Salieri's Bar – It's probably the most important location on the map. It serves as the headquarters of the Salieri family, of which Tommy is a member. You will meet here characters like Don Salieri, Sammy, Paulie or Frank. Next to the bar you have, e.g. Vincenzo's armory, Ralphie's workshop and Tommy's garage. The workshop is also a "starting location" in Free Ride mode.
2) Morello's Bar – This is the home of the rival gangster family led by Don Morello.
3) Pepe's Restaurant – Run by the titular immigrant from Sicily. The restaurant plays an important role in the Bon Appetit! mission.
4) Lucas Bertone's Auto Service – Lucas is a great car mechanic. Tommy meets him during the Fairplay mission. After that, Lucas will develop a closer relationship with the Salieri family.
5) Corleone Hotel – A luxury hotel which, after being taken over by the Morello family, has been transformed into a brothel. You visit this place during The Saint and The Sinner mission.
6) St. Michael's Church – You visit the church during The Saint and The Sinner main mission. This takes place during the funeral of a member of a rival gangster family. The church is a battleground for a larger fight.
7) Salieri's Warehouse – This location is controlled by the Salieri family and is used by the gangsters for smuggling. You visit this place during, e.g. A trip to the Country and Just for Relaxation missions.
8) Biff's place - Biff is a fence that operates in Chinatown. You meet this character for the first time during Better Get Used to It main mission.
9) Docks – You visit this location for the first time during the Happy Birthday main mission. Tommy must use a sailor outfit to board a disguised as a sailor, board the steamboat.
10) Harbor – You visit the port during You Lucky Bastard main mission. Tommy has a long journey through the harbor – his goal is to chase down and murder Sergio Morelo.
11) Old Prison – The prison is abandoned and occupied by homeless people. During the Election Campaign, Tommy has to go through the prison and reach the top of the watchtower.
12) Art Gallery – This is where the finale of The Death of Art, the 20th mission, takes place. This is the only moment in the game when you can explore this location.
13) Lighthouse – This iconic location is adjacent to the Oakwood and Beech Hill districts. You reach it by following a road full of turns. Tommy can't get into the lighthouse, however, there you can find, e.g. one collectible.
14) Tommy's House – It appears in missions taking place a few years later when Tommy moves with his family to Oakwood.
15) Grand Imperial Bank – You visit the bank building for the first time in the final part of the Omerta main mission, but it plays a much more important role in the Moonlighting mission.
16) Customs Warehouse – This is a vast and heavily guarded location where the heroes sneak during the Moonlighting mission.
17) The prosecutor's mansion – It's one of the most luxurious properties in the Beech Hill district. Tommy and Salvatore must sneak into the villa during Visiting Rich People main mission.
World map – important locations in rural areas
There are several important locations in rural areas, especially during some of the story missions. The most important of these are:
1) Lost Heaven International Airport – The most important and one of the largest locations in non-urban areas. You can explore several of the airport's buildings, as well as runways. The airport is visited during the Omerta and Creme De La Creme main missions.
2) Race track – A prestigious car race is held at the racetrack once a year. Tommy must take part in the race during the Fairplay mission.
3) Clark's Motel – This is one of the locations visited during the Ordinary Routine mission, which involves collecting money from businesses protected by the Salieri family.
4) Fyer Dam – None of the story missions involve visiting the dam. It plays a slightly more important role in Free Ride mode. One of the time trials begin near the dam. Two different side missions also require you to drive on the dam.
5) The farm – This location is visited as part of A Trip to the Country main mission. During it, you will face multiple enemies. Unfortunately, the farm is unavailable for exploration in Free Ride mode.