The guide to Mad Max is a large compendium that contains all important information about the gameplay of the game. In this guide you will find a detailed walkthrough of each main and side mission, including the requirements for unlocking them and hints that will allow you to complete them with no trouble. Detailed maps with all important places in each region marked on them will be very helpful. This will help you find every collectible item (collectibles have been thoroughly described in a separate chapter). In this guide you will also find a description of Max's abilities and of available upgrades, both for Max and for his vehicle called Magnum Opus. You will also find some valuable advices in the chapter focusing on combat, where you will find general information and hints that will let you take care of enemies more effectively. Finally, you will find some chapters focusing on game mechanics, achievements and general advices. Mad Max is a third-person action game, loosely set in the universe known from the classic movies starring Mel Gibson. You will play as Mad Max himself, whose aim is to create a machine as good as the one known from the silver screen and to find the mythical place called Plains of Silence. The game was created by Avalanche Studios, known for its Just Cause sandbox game series.
The guide to Mad Max game contains:
- A detailed walkthrough for all main and side missions,
- Description of the Activities awaiting in each region of the Wasteland,
- Maps with all important places and Scavenging locations marked on them,
- A chapter with close combat and vehicle combat advices,
- Description of Max's and his car's upgrades,
- A detailed description and localization of the collectibles,
- Chapters that focus on game mechanics,
- General advices related to all aspects of the game, including the Achievements.
Norbert "Norek" Jedrychowski (www.gamepressure.com)
About Mad Max Game Guide
Author : Norbert "Norek" Jedrychowski for gamepressure.com
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 84 pages, 449 images, 19 maps and annotated illustrations.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.