Little Nightmares is a platformer from Tarsier Studios. We play the part of Six, clothed in a yellow raincoat, who has been kidnapped by monsters and is held in a complex called The Maw. This guide contains advice and control scheme, which will allow you to hit the ground running with this game and immerse in its world. Our solution will allow you to solve every puzzle in the game and to get the heroine through the whole adventure.
In the Little Nightmares guide, you'll find:
- Some advice for the initial stages;
- An illustrated guide that containing detailed descriptions;
- Solutions to all puzzles and more difficult moments in the game;
- A chapter on achievements and trophies;
- System requirements and control scheme.
Some initial advice
- The game is very often set in dark locations that can be intelligible. Remember that Six can use her lighter as a source of light. The game encourages playing in a dark room to be able to fully immerse in the game.
- Six dies if she falls from considerable height. Long jumps are rarely a good way out.
- Checkpoints are rather abundant, so you don't have to worry about repeating big chunks of the game.
- A great many interactive items in the given location are utterly useless and are there only for the sake of creating atmosphere.
- Remember that Six doesn't hold onto ledges and edges. You need to press the right button in the right moment in order for her not to fall into the abyss.
- It's easy to forget that she can also make pretty darn cool slides which will help you a lot in escaping monsters on a couple of occasions.
- Be careful near precipices and in narrow passages, because the game's depth of field can be deceiving - especially if you're playing on a game pad: one bad jerk of the stick and you're done.
About Little Nightmares Game Guide
Author : Grzegorz "Alban3k" Misztal for gamepressure.com
last update : May 5, 2017
Guide contains : 21 pages, 85 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Little Nightmares Game Guide
Little Nightmares Video Game
- genre: Adventure
- developer: Tarsier Studios
- publisher: Bandai Namco Entertainment
- platform: PS4, PC, XONE