This guide to Little Nightmares will help you complete it in 100%, and discover all the secrets and collectibles. On one of the first pages of the guide, you will find the Beginner's Guide. There you will learn some of the unusual gameplay mechanics and read about the most common mistakes.
The main part of the guide is a complete walkthrough of all 5 stages/chapters. In our walkthrough, have included information on how to avoid different types of threats (big opponents, small monsters, difficult jumps) and how to solve various logic and environmental puzzles (finding keys, reaching interactive mechanisms, moving objects around, etc.).
In addition to the walkthrough, we also included a trophy guide to help you get all the achievements from the game's campaign. We also included information about the controls, system requirements, and the game's length.
- Little Nightmares: Beginner's tips
- Little Nightmares: All stages and locations
- Little Nightmares: Endings and important choices
- Little Nightmares: Platinum trophy
- Little Nightmares: PC system requirements
- Little Nightmares: PC controls
- Little Nightmares: How long to beat the game?
- Little Nightmares: Game versions
Little Nightmares: Beginner's tips
Death in Little Nightmares can come unexpectedly easily. You can also get stuck in a place for a long time. Here are some quick tips for beginners:
- You can use a lighter to illuminate dark places. This helps not only when you are moving through the main locations, but also in finding secret rooms and collectibles.
- Avoid jumping from high ledges. This can kill you. You should also plan every jump.
- In escape scenes, try to learn the behavior of large opponents. This will make it easier for you to repeat these stages - you will know how to avoid their attacks.
- Slides can be very helpful in avoiding attacks of smaller monsters and larger opponents who can grab you.
- Remember to always press the grab ledge button/key. The main character does not do this automatically.
For more tips and tricks, check out the Beginner's Guide.
Little Nightmares: All stages and locations
Our walkthrough for Little Nightmares is divided into chapters representing 5 main stages of the game. Within each chapter, you will find separate pages describing the most important rooms, puzzles, and scenes of confrontation with opponents/monsters.
Stage 1 - The Prison
Stage 2 - The Lair
- Quarters of the blind creature
- Encounter with the blind creature
- Shoe room and toys room
- Room with clocks and the library
Stage 3 - Kitchen
Stage 4 - The Guest Area
Stage 5 - The Lady's Quarters
- The woman's phantom and getting the mirror
- Fight the phantom and epilogue - The game ends with a fight with the final boss.
Little Nightmares: Endings and important choices
Little Nightmares has only one ending - you have to finish all levels and beat the final boss. There are no important choices - the game is linear.
You can watch more endings if you buy the Complete Edition which contains 3 story DLCs - The Depths, The Hideaway and The Residence. They are part of the Secrets of the Maw and tell new stories that are somewhat related to the plot of the main game.
Little Nightmares: Platinum trophy
Unfortunately, Little Nightmares does not offer have a platinum trophy (if you play it on PS4 or PS5). You can only get "standard" trophies. The achievements available in the basic game are described in our trophy guide.
Little Nightmares: PC system requirements
- Processor: Intel Core i3 3.0 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphics card: GeForce GTX 460 1 GB or better
- Disk space: 10 GB
- Operating system: Windows 7 64-bit
For more information about Little Nightmares' recommended requirements, check out the System requirements page.
Little Nightmares: PC controls
Grab objects, edges
Use a lighter
Jump, throw (if the character has something in hands)
Information about the PS4 and PS5 controls is on the Controls page.
Little Nightmares: How long to beat the game?
Little Nightmares isn't a long game. Your first playthrough should take you about four hours. The playtime can be extended if you decide to find all the secrets/collectibles and unlock the platinum trophy. Little Nightmares also has 3 short story DLCs. For more information, go to the Game's length page.
Little Nightmares: Game versions
Little Nightmares has a basic version and a Complete Edition which also includes 3 story DLCs. The game also has Six Edition for collectors. All versions of Little Nightmares can be found on the Game versions page.
About Little Nightmares Game Guide
Author : Grzegorz "Alban3k" Misztal for gamepressure.com
last update : May 5, 2017
Guide contains : 21 pages, 85 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Little Nightmares Game Guide
- Little Nightmares: Controls/Keybinds Little Nightmares Guide.
- Little Nightmares: Beginning - walkthrough Little Nightmares Guide. The Prison
- Little Nightmares: The fall - walkthrough Little Nightmares Guide. The Prison
- Little Nightmares: Room with clocks, the library - walkthrough Little Nightmares Guide. The Lair
- Little Nightmares: Door with electric bars - walkthrough Little Nightmares Guide. The Prison
Little Nightmares Video Game
- genre: Adventure
- developer: Tarsier Studios
- publisher: Bandai Namco Entertainment
- platform: PS4, PC, XONE