Like a Dragon Ishin: How to change the farm's decor in Another Life? Like a Dragon Ishin guide, tips
From this page of the guide to Like a Dragon Ishin you will learn how to change the appearance of the Interior of the farm building and how to select other objects to put on the farm from Another Life mode (chicken coop, enlarged field for crops and others).
Last update: Thursday, February 23, 2023
In Like a Dragon: Ishin, you can change the decor of the Second Home. From our guide, you will learn how to select new objects to place on the farm and how to switch between different interior styles.
New objects on the farm
As a reminder, the Second Home for Ryoma will be unlocked at the beginning of Chapter 4. We discussed its key features on the Another Life page.
You can order new farm items from the shrine to the left of the farm exit. You must select the Exchange Virtue option and spend the accumulated Virtue points.
Most things related to the farm have practical uses. For example, you can increase the field for growing crops (Farm Expansion) or buy a bigger scarecrow to scare away birds.
Brand new farm items can be:
- Dog House Setup - Its basic version costs 500 Virtue, but there are also better ones.
- Cat Bed Setup - Its basic version costs 500 Virtue, but there are also better ones.
- Chicken Coop Setup - Its basic version costs 500 Virtue, but there are also better ones. Thanks to breeding hens, you can also receive free Eggs from time to time.
Changing the interior of the Second House
There are also options to change the interior of the farm building. They are purely cosmetic, i.e. they will not improve the operation of the farm in any way. There are 3 different styles to choose from:
- Newly Furnished Interior - costs 2,000 Virtue;
- Floral Dream Interior - costs 5,000 Virtue;
- Golden Soiree Interior - costs 10,000 Virtue.
Purchased decor will be applied immediately to the interior of the house. You don't have to keep it until the end of the game.
You can restore the old style or choose a different one. Enter the house and find the interactive stand to the left of Trade Orders - it is shown in the picture above. After interacting with it, a list of choices will appear (e.g. Restore Original Interior).
Buying a different interior style and then returning to the default one will allow you to get the Now It Feels Like Home trophy.